Kim Gu, who "divorces to live," "Camera on when fighting...was painful" (Radio Star')

In Radio Star, Kim Gu mentioned her candid mind about divorce.On the 14th MBC Entertainment Radio Star, Yang Ji-zan, Song Eun, Kim Soo-yong and Kim Sang-hyuk appeared.On this day, Yang Jae-jin said, There are many people who have fantasies about marriage, and there are things to know before marriage. Kim Soo-yong said, I do not oppose marriage or encourage divorce. Kim Soo-yong was close-up,Kim Gu said, I felt that I was divorcing, but the process is painful. I can handle everything around me, but if I have to do it, I have to divorce.Yang Jae-jin said, Divorce is not to be happy, but to be less unhappy, to choose divorce to live.Kim Gu also said, I really wanted to live, and the national team tried to live (divorce). Kim Kook-jin shouted, Please tell me about you.In addition, Kim Gu mentioned the fight between the couple in the past, saying, I wanted to take a picture of the fight on my cell phone, and I wanted to see what we looked like (objectively). Yang Jae-jin said, Normally, taking out Camera is for collecting evidence.On the other hand, Kim Soo-yong recalled the conflict with Jin Jun-ha on the day, and found out that there was a conflict but it was not a fight.Unlike the former baseball team leader and captain, Jeong Jun-ha, he was a catcher. I avoided the ball by mistake and Jeong Jun-ha made a little bitter sound as a captain. I have not contacted him since then, but now I give you a mask.Radio Star broadcast screen capture

In "Radio Star," Kim Gu mentioned her candid mind about divorce.

On the 14th MBC entertainment Radio Star', Yang Ji-zan, Song Eun, Kim Soo-yong and Kim Sang-hyuk appeared.

On this day, Yang Jae-jin said, "There are many people who have fantasies about marriage, and there are things to know before marriage." Kim Soo-yong said, "I do not oppose marriage or encourage divorce." Kim Soo-yong was close-up,

Kim Gu said, "I felt that I was divorcing, but the process is painful." "I can handle everything around me, but if I have to do it, I have to divorce."

Yang Jae-jin said, "divorce is not to be happy, but to be less unhappy, to choose divorce to live." Kim Gu also said, "I really wanted to live, and the national team tried to live (divorce)." Kim Kook-jin shouted, "Please tell me about you."

In addition, Kim Gu mentioned the fight between the couple in the past, saying, "I wanted to take a picture of the fight on my cell phone, and I wanted to see what we looked like (objectively). Yang Jae-jin said, "Normally, taking out Camera is for collecting evidence."

On the other hand, Kim Soo-yong recalled the conflict with Jin Jun-ha on the day, and found out that "there was a conflict but it was not a fight."

Unlike the former baseball team leader and captain, Jeong Jun-ha, he was a catcher. "I avoided the ball by mistake and Jeong Jun-ha made a little bitter sound as a captain." "I have not contacted him since then, but now I give you a mask."

Radio Star' broadcast screen capture