"I spent 100 million on account transfers" Hur Jae, a junior from two son allowances, "Never Ending FLEX" ('Liberation Town')

In Liberation Town, Hur Jae first learned about Smart Banking and then showed an account transfer Plex.JTBC entertainment Liberation Town Hur Jae was broadcast on the 29th.On the day Hur Jae headed for World Bank; Hur Jae, who came looking for cash, looked used to finding it at a window, not at ATMQi Qi.Then he asked how he wanted to do Smart Banking, and when someone asked him to borrow money, he got his account number and spent it at the World Bank window.Hur Jae said, When I was at home, my wife was dedicated to World Bank, and now I felt that I should know how to do Smart banking.When World Bank explained the OTPQi Qi, Hur Jae said, What PT is it? Lee Jong-hyeok also laughed, saying, I also send it to ATMQi Qi, World Bank is far away and I do not want to start at all. Cant we do it at 000? he said, surprising everyone.Fortunately, with the help of employees, we succeeded in creating Smart Banking.He told World Bank staff to give me your account number, and Lee Jong-hyeok said, Do you get your account number now?He then transferred the smallest amount of 1 won to the staff, and he said, I went in ignorance. He added, Please pay it later.He was proud that he was easy, it was not a big deal to know.However, I arrived at home and could not even find the application, and finally succeeded in sending pocket money to Son Huhung and Huhhun.Hur Jae, who sent 100,000 won, said, Why did you go to 100,000 won when you pressed 1 million won?Lee Jong-hyeok said, I will tell you why I did not ask my account number. He regretted that he had used 100 million at that time and made me laugh.liberation town capture

In 'Liberation Town', Hur Jae first learned about Smart Banking and then showed an account transfer Plex.

JTBC entertainment 'Liberation Town' Hur Jae was broadcast on the 29th.

On the day Hur Jae headed for World Bank; Hur Jae, who came looking for cash, looked used to finding it at a window, not at ATMQi Qi.

Then he asked how he wanted to do Smart Banking, and when someone asked him to borrow money, he got his account number and spent it at the World Bank window. Hur Jae said, "When I was at home, my wife was dedicated to World Bank, and now I felt that I should know how to do Smart banking."

When World Bank explained the OTPQi Qi, Hur Jae said, "What PT is it?" Lee Jong-hyeok also laughed, saying, "I also send it to ATMQi Qi, World Bank is far away and I do not want to start at all." “Can’t we do it at 000?” he said, surprising everyone.

Fortunately, with the help of employees, we succeeded in creating Smart Banking. He told World Bank staff to “give me your account number,” and Lee Jong-hyeok said, “Do you get your account number now?”

He then transferred the smallest amount of 1 won to the staff, and he said, "I went in ignorance." He added, "Please pay it later."

He was proud that he was "easy, it was not a big deal to know." However, I arrived at home and could not even find the application, and finally succeeded in sending pocket money to son Huhung and Huhhun. Hur Jae, who sent 100,000 won, said, "Why did you go to 100,000 won when you pressed 1 million won?"

Lee Jong-hyeok said, "I will tell you why I did not ask my account number." He regretted that he had "used 100 million at that time" and made me laugh.

‘liberation town’ capture