Hur Jae "abuse to a middle reporter, so angry...after CRISIS: being dragged into Special Security Squad" (All states, Bang Cook)

On the 26th MBN All States Room Cook, Hur Jae, Hong Sung Heon and Park Tae Hwan appeared as guests.Hur Jae said, I have to ask questions about why I evaluated Kyonggi and went to Kyonggi, but I was annoyed by the questions that were not related to it.Ahn Jung-hwan said, We are curious about the next situation.Photo: MBN
On the 26th MBN All States Room Cook, Hur Jae, Hong Sung Heon and Park Tae Hwan appeared as guests.Hur Jae said, I have to ask questions about why I evaluated Kyonggi and went to Kyonggi, but I was annoyed by the questions that were not related to it.Ahn Jung-hwan said, We are curious about the next situation.Photo: MBN

On the 26th MBN 'All states Room Cook', Hur Jae, Hong Sung Heon and Park Tae Hwan appeared as guests.

Hur Jae said, "I have to ask questions about why I evaluated Kyonggi and went to Kyonggi, but I was annoyed by the questions that were not related to it.

Ahn Jung-hwan said, "We are curious about the next situation."

Photo: MBN