All The Butlers' Master Yi Jang-hui, "I quit singing with Cannabis Wave...Talk 'Eyes'

Yi Jang-hui surprised his disciples with an outspoken talk.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 13th, Yi Jang-hui of Ulleungdo Heaven appeared as a master.On the show, Master Yi Jang-hui said, I did a singer a long time ago, in the 70s, and then there was a little bit of a disgrace.Lee Seung-gi asked what it was like to be an unsavory thing, and Yi Jang-hui continued to talk without hesitation, saying, Its a Cannabis case.Thats December 2, 75, I definitely remember the date, he said, adding: If Im a politician, Im sure Ill stop it, and so Ill sound the alarm.I was in the newspaper at the time and I stopped singing. And he immediately turned to another story and laughed.

Yi Jang-hui surprised his disciples with an outspoken Talk.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 13th, Yi Jang-hui of Ulleungdo Heaven appeared as a Master.

On the show, Master Yi Jang-hui said, "I did a singer a long time ago, in the 70s, and then there was a little bit of a disgrace."

Lee Seung-gi asked what it was like to be an unsavory thing, and Yi Jang-hui continued to Talk without hesitation, saying, "It's a Cannabis case."

"That's December 2, 75, I definitely remember the date," he said, adding: "If I'm a politician, I'm sure I'll stop it, and so I'll sound the alarm. I was in the newspaper at the time and I stopped singing. "And he immediately turned to another story and laughed.