"Excuse NO" US Stephanie, rude son Oliver, 'Discipline of the New Imperial Table' (Welcome, First Time in Korea?)

David and Stephanie in the United States showed discipline, which is comparable to Shin Saimdang, while they visited a job experience theme park for children.MBC Everlon entertainment program Welcome, First Time in Korea?Was depicted by David and Stephanie families who visited the career experience theme park in the large show mall.Oliver challenged the crew, Isabel challenged the beauty artist experience.Isabel, who was unfamiliar at first, often enjoyed experience according to the teacher, and Stephanie, who watched it from outside, smiled with a smile.Oliver, on the other hand, was having difficulty adapting: I want to go to my mom, Im tired, I want to go home, he cried while sharing a team with the crew and passenger experience.When I saw the food model, I was annoyed that I do not need this, I am not hungry.David, who was watching Oliver on the monitor outside, worried, Im worried about what it would be like to get into elementary school, I feel so sorry for that situation, I dont think Im enjoying it enough.But Stephanie drew the line, saying, You could be acting out of your mind.In the end, Oliver was led by his teacher to his parents, and to Oliver, Stephanie said, The fact that the food model seemed to be spicy can not be an excuse for rude behavior.Even if the food was real, you should not be rude to someone. You may have taken away the opportunity for other children to learn. Go to other parents and apologize.Oliver apologized to other parents and the couple also bowed their heads.Stephanie said, We are trying to teach these days that we should not reveal all of those feelings to others because we are sad or not feeling well.And thats why theyre offended. I hope Oliver can care about others, because it can affect others.
David and Stephanie in the United States showed discipline, which is comparable to Shin Saimdang, while they visited a job experience theme park for children.MBC Everlon entertainment program Welcome, First Time in Korea?Was depicted by David and Stephanie families who visited the career experience theme park in the large show mall.Oliver challenged the crew, Isabel challenged the beauty artist experience.Isabel, who was unfamiliar at first, often enjoyed experience according to the teacher, and Stephanie, who watched it from outside, smiled with a smile.Oliver, on the other hand, was having difficulty adapting: I want to go to my mom, Im tired, I want to go home, he cried while sharing a team with the crew and passenger experience.When I saw the food model, I was annoyed that I do not need this, I am not hungry.David, who was watching Oliver on the monitor outside, worried, Im worried about what it would be like to get into elementary school, I feel so sorry for that situation, I dont think Im enjoying it enough.But Stephanie drew the line, saying, You could be acting out of your mind.In the end, Oliver was led by his teacher to his parents, and to Oliver, Stephanie said, The fact that the food model seemed to be spicy can not be an excuse for rude behavior.Even if the food was real, you should not be rude to someone. You may have taken away the opportunity for other children to learn. Go to other parents and apologize.Oliver apologized to other parents and the couple also bowed their heads.Stephanie said, We are trying to teach these days that we should not reveal all of those feelings to others because we are sad or not feeling well.And thats why theyre offended. I hope Oliver can care about others, because it can affect others.

David and Stephanie in the United States showed discipline, which is comparable to Shin Saimdang, while they visited a job experience theme park for children.

MBC Everlon entertainment program 'Welcome, First Time in Korea? 'Was depicted by David and Stephanie families who visited the career experience theme park in the large show mall.

Oliver challenged the crew, Isabel challenged the beauty artist experience. Isabel, who was unfamiliar at first, often enjoyed experience according to the teacher, and Stephanie, who watched it from outside, smiled with a smile.

Oliver, on the other hand, was having difficulty adapting: "I want to go to my mom, I'm tired, I want to go home," he cried while sharing a team with the crew and passenger experience. When I saw the food model, I was annoyed that "I do not need this, I am not hungry."

David, who was watching Oliver on the monitor outside, worried, "I'm worried about what it would be like to get into elementary school, I feel so sorry for that situation, I don't think I'm enjoying it enough." But Stephanie drew the line, saying, "You could be acting out of your mind."

In the end, Oliver was led by his teacher to his parents, and to Oliver, Stephanie said, "The fact that the food model seemed to be spicy can not be an excuse for rude behavior. Even if the food was real, you should not be rude to someone. "

"You may have taken away the opportunity for other children to learn. Go to other parents and apologize." Oliver apologized to other parents and the couple also bowed their heads.

Stephanie said, "We are trying to teach these days that we should not reveal all of those feelings to others because we are sad or not feeling well. And that's why they're offended. I hope Oliver can care about others, because it can affect others."