'Dentist' Jeon Hye-bin, Bulgogi Tuck-tuck-making new house "Husbanddo I like you"

Actor Jeon Hye-bin has prepared a Bulgogi diet for HusbandJeon Hye-bin said on June 3 in a personal instagram, I am busy these days, so I am saddened by the ingredients that are only taking time out of the refrigerator.Nowadays, I am making a lot of milky products in Drama, so I was trying a lot of things and the Husband reaction was the best.I posted a picture with the article What is Meat Iz?The photo shows Jeon Hye-bin leaving a Bulgogi Hansang certification shot.The modest vibe of Jeon Hye-bin also stands out - a brilliant visual without a glamorous make-up that exudes admiration.Jeon Hye-bin married a senior Dentist in December last year.Jeon Hye-bin is appearing as Lee Kwang-sik in KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photon which is currently on air.OK Photon is a mystery thriller melodic home drama that begins when all the family members are identified as murder suspects in the murder of their mother during their parents divorce lawsuit.

Actor Jeon Hye-bin has prepared a Bulgogi diet for Husband

Jeon Hye-bin said on June 3 in a personal instagram, "I am busy these days, so I am saddened by the ingredients that are only taking time out of the refrigerator. Nowadays, I am making a lot of milky products in Drama, so I was trying a lot of things and the Husband reaction was the best. I posted a picture with the article "What is Meat Iz?"

The photo shows Jeon Hye-bin leaving a Bulgogi Hansang certification shot.

The modest vibe of Jeon Hye-bin also stands out - a brilliant visual without a glamorous make-up that exudes admiration.

Jeon Hye-bin married a senior Dentist in December last year.

Jeon Hye-bin is appearing as Lee Kwang-sik in KBS 2TV weekend Drama 'OK Photon' which is currently on air. 'OK Photon' is a mystery thriller melodic home Drama that begins when all the family members are identified as murder suspects in the murder of their mother during their parents' divorce lawsuit.