All The Butlers' Kim Dong-Hyun, Furious to Elon Musk..."The First Is the Taunting Ant."

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the evening of the 6th, Kim Dong-Hyuns comments on the coin market were broadcast.Kim Dong-Hyun said, The Corona 19 has become more interested in Interiors, and Lee Seung-gi said, How much I like to decorate, I also decorate my bankbook.Ive put a lot of them in the U.S. market, but there are many things that have failed.Kim Dong-Hyun also revealed that he is a shareholder of Tesla.When Yang Se-hyeong said Kim Dong-Hyun was almost Elon Musks partner, Kim Dong-Hyun said, I will kick you once I meet you.If you go to Mars, you have to talk for sure, but you have not gone. Tyler pointed out that people like Elon Musk know that Ant follows his words, and Kim Dong-Hyun said, I am the first to be robbed.Yang Se-hyeong said, All of Elon Musks household appliances were bought by this brother.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the evening of the 6th, Kim Dong-Hyun's comments on the coin market were broadcast.

Kim Dong-Hyun said, "The Corona 19 has become more interested in Interiors," and Lee Seung-gi said, "How much I like to decorate, I also decorate my bankbook. I’ve put a lot of them in the U.S. market, but there are many things that have failed.”

Kim Dong-Hyun also revealed that he is a shareholder of Tesla. When Yang Se-hyeong said Kim Dong-Hyun was "almost Elon Musk's partner," Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I will kick you once I meet you. If you go to Mars, you have to talk for sure, but you have not gone. "

Tyler pointed out that "people like Elon Musk know that Ant follows his words," and Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I am the first to be robbed." Yang Se-hyeong said, "All of Elon Musk's household appliances were bought by this brother."