All The Butlers' Kim Dong-Hyun, anger at COIN market .."I'm the first to be robbed of Ant"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th, Kim Dong-Hyun was influenced by the rapidly changing COIN market.Kim Dong-Hyun said, Ive become more interested in interiors with corona, Lee Seung-gi said, How much I like to decorate, I also decorate my bankbook.I put a lot in the US market, but there are many failures. Kim Dong-Hyun reveals he is a shareholder of Tesla; Yang Se-hyeong points out that he is almost an Elon Musk partner.Kim Dong-Hyun said, If you meet once, you will be punished. If you go to Mars, you have to talk clearly.Tyler noted that someone like Elon Musk knows that Ant follows his words, so Kim Dong-Hyun said, I am the first to be robbed.Yang Se-hyeong even made a pity by teasing, All of Elon Musks home appliances were bought by this brother.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th, Kim Dong-Hyun was influenced by the rapidly changing COIN market.

Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I've become more interested in interiors with corona," Lee Seung-gi said, "How much I like to decorate, I also decorate my bankbook. I put a lot in the US market, but there are many failures. "

Kim Dong-Hyun reveals he is a shareholder of 'Tesla'; Yang Se-hyeong points out that he is "almost an Elon Musk partner." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "If you meet once, you will be punished. If you go to Mars, you have to talk clearly.

Tyler noted that "someone like Elon Musk knows that Ant follows his words," so Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I am the first to be robbed." Yang Se-hyeong even made a pity by teasing, "All of Elon Musk's home appliances were bought by this brother."