"Child birth Imposing" Cho Min "Father's death the Day After Marriage report, Blessing of Peeking in Three Weeks" (Specialized)

Cho Min, a group jewelery native, looked back on the pregnancy period ahead of Child Birth.Cho Min said on his instagram on June 21, I looked back on the past time feeling the birth of Kakyu (Taemyung).The day after Marriage report and becoming a legal couple, Baro heard the news of Fathers death, rushed the funeral, and after three weeks he was blessed with a peek. I put off my Corona and I had a wedding ceremony at 20 weeks of pregnancy, when Pecka was growing on the ship, he said. I got a Baby Driver Planner certificate for the baby to be born during pregnancy, and I studied the name of the baby while studying the name of the child cook.Cho Min said, I did not think that I would come to Child Birth safely because I was a self-immune disease and I was so healthy.I can not do my child at will, but it is my duty to control my own mind and clear my mind and spend 10 months of pregnancy more wisely, said Cho Min, who did not miss the morning lunch and dinner for her husband during the pregnancy period.Meanwhile, Cho Min made a Marriage report with CEO of the fitness center in September last year and married in February.Now ahead of Child Birth by 38 weeks in pregnancy.I looked back at the past time feeling the birth of Peek-Ui (Tae-Myung)The day after Baro, who reported Marriage and became a legal couple, heard about Fathers death and rushed to funeral.Three weeks later, I was blessed with a peek-a-booAll of this happened during the month of September last yearAnd I put off because of Corona, and I got married at 20 weeks of pregnancy, when Peek-Ui was growing on the BOADuring the pregnancy period, I also studied the name of the baby by taking the Baby Driver Planner certificate and the Child Cooking Instructor certificate to welcome the babyAll the time Ive been through a lot of variables throughout the pregnancy period, all the mothers in the world have come to think that they are really greatI never thought Id be safe to come to Child Birth because I was a self-immune disease and I was pregnancy with such a healthy child,I could not imagine that I would be vomiting immediately after eating for 10 months with pregnancy ozo, and I was worried that I would not be able to exercise at all like the pregnancy seconds because everyone was lying on the pregnancy moon.Exercise for pure birth is good for the baby, you can raise your physical strength, your mind and mind are clear, and you are still exercising steadilyIt is clear that there is a personal difference that I can not do housework because I am full, and I think that Child Birth is too heavy and my mind is unstable to feel like I want to do something more than I can not do it except to lie down in a premature birth.I have been happy and happy every day with my preaching dishes, packing my grooms lunch box early in the morning for 10 months and delighting the dinner late at night,I want to tell you about the pre-sort moms who are currently in the middle of the pregnancy seconds.Do not be swayed by other peoples carder words, but because universal and general facts are not unconditional answers, the country always concentrates on individual specificity and concentrates on my own preachingThats good for me, too, for the baby in my stomachI can not do my child at will, but it is my duty to manage my own mind and clear my mind and spend 10 months of pregnancy more wiselyAway from denial and depression and closer to affirmation and happiness, BOAYou cant give up if you think you cant and you cant. Its what you sayIf you believe you can do it, and then you think about it and run toward your goal, you will find yourself one by oneWe live our day with a strong self-esteem and positive and passionate BOAWell all be on the verge of a wild

Cho Min, a group jewelery native, looked back on the pregnancy period ahead of Child birth.

Cho Min said on his instagram on June 21, "I looked back on the past time feeling the birth of Kakyu (Taemyung). The day after Marriage report and becoming a legal couple, Baro heard the news of Father's death, rushed the funeral, and after three weeks he was blessed with a peek. "

"I put off my Corona and I had a wedding ceremony at 20 weeks of pregnancy, when Pecka was growing on the ship," he said. "I got a Baby Driver Planner certificate for the baby to be born during pregnancy, and I studied the name of the baby while studying the name of the child cook."

Cho Min said, "I did not think that I would come to Child birth safely because I was a self-immune disease and I was so healthy."

"I can not do my child at will, but it is my duty to control my own mind and clear my mind and spend 10 months of pregnancy more wisely," said Cho Min, who did not miss the morning lunch and dinner for her husband during the pregnancy period.

Meanwhile, Cho Min made a Marriage report with CEO of the fitness center in September last year and married in February.

Now ahead of Child birth by 38 weeks in pregnancy.

I looked back at the past time feeling the birth of Peek-Ui (Tae-Myung)

The day after Baro, who reported Marriage and became a legal couple, heard about Father's death and rushed to funeral.

Three weeks later, I was blessed with a peek-a-boo

All of this happened during the month of September last year

And I put off because of Corona, and I got married at 20 weeks of pregnancy, when Peek-Ui was growing on the BOA

During the pregnancy period, I also studied the name of the baby by taking the Baby Driver Planner certificate and the Child Cooking Instructor certificate to welcome the baby

All the time I've been through a lot of variables throughout the pregnancy period, all the mothers in the world have come to think that they are really great

I never thought I'd be safe to come to Child birth because I was a self-immune disease and I was pregnancy with such a healthy child,

I could not imagine that I would be vomiting immediately after eating for 10 months with pregnancy ozo, and I was worried that I would not be able to exercise at all like the pregnancy seconds because everyone was lying on the pregnancy moon.

Exercise for pure birth is good for the baby, you can raise your physical strength, your mind and mind are clear, and you are still exercising steadily

It is clear that there is a personal difference that I can not do housework because I am full, and I think that Child birth is too heavy and my mind is unstable to feel like I want to do something more than I can not do it except to lie down in a premature birth.

I have been happy and happy every day with my preaching dishes, packing my groom's lunch box early in the morning for 10 months and delighting the dinner late at night,

I want to tell you about the pre-sort moms who are currently in the middle of the pregnancy seconds.

Do not be swayed by other people's carder words, but because universal and general facts are not unconditional answers, the country always concentrates on individual specificity and concentrates on my own preaching

That's good for me, too, for the baby in my stomach

I can not do my child at will, but it is my duty to manage my own mind and clear my mind and spend 10 months of pregnancy more wisely

Away from denial and depression and closer to affirmation and happiness, BOA

You can't give up if you think you can't and you can't. It's what you say

If you believe you can do it, and then you think about it and run toward your goal, you will find yourself one by one

We live our day with a strong self-esteem and positive and passionate BOA

We'll all be on the verge of a wild