All The Butlers' COIN investment failure Kim Dong-Hyun, "I will kick you when I meet Elon Musk"

Kim Dong-Hyun angers Elon MuskOn the 6th SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, Kim Dong-Hyuns experience of COIN investment failure was revealed.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I have become more interested in interiors with corona.Lee Seung-gi said, How much I like my brothers decorating is a bankbook. I have failed to put it in the US market, he said, embarrassing Kim Dong-Hyun.Kim Dong-Hyun said he was a shareholder of Tesla; Yang Se-hyeong said he was almost an Elon Musk partner.Kim Dong-Hyun said, If you meet, you will be angry. If you go to Mars, you have to talk clearly.Someone like Elon Musk knows that ants follow his words, Tyler said, so Kim Dong-Hyun said, Im the first to be robbed.Yang Se-hyeong teased, All of Elon Musks appliances were bought by this brother.Is there anything you want to say to the ants last? asked Lee Seung-gi.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I recommend that COIN or stocks be done within the amount that they can afford.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Kim Dong-Hyun angers Elon Musk

On the 6th SBS entertainment program All The Butlers', Kim Dong-Hyun's experience of COIN investment failure was revealed.

Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I have become more interested in interiors with corona." Lee Seung-gi said, "How much I like my brother's decorating is a bankbook." "I have failed to put it in the US market," he said, embarrassing Kim Dong-Hyun.

Kim Dong-Hyun said he was a shareholder of 'Tesla'; Yang Se-hyeong said he was "almost an Elon Musk partner." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "If you meet, you will be angry. If you go to Mars, you have to talk clearly.

"Someone like Elon Musk knows that ants follow his words," Tyler said, so Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I'm the first to be robbed." Yang Se-hyeong teased, "All of Elon Musk's appliances were bought by this brother." "Is there anything you want to say to the ants last?" asked Lee Seung-gi. Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I recommend that COIN or stocks be done within the amount that they can afford."

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.