All The Butlers' Ant Kim Dong-Hyun, "When I meet Elon Musk, I'll have to kick him...Don't meet me."

Kim Dong-Hyun angered Elon Musk for rocking Coin marketOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 6th, we talked about the changing earth village since Corona 19.On this day, young people from around the world shared various opinions on Revanche consumption according to Corona 19.Lee Seung-gi told Kim Dong-Hyun, who is in favor of Revanche consumption, My brother likes to decorate, so I decorate my bankbook. There are a lot of Interiors who have failed to put a lot in the United States of America because they only save money.Lee Seung-gi then asked Kim Dong-Hyun if he should also be a bankbook interior, so Kim Dong-Hyun said, I have to do it once.Otherwise, it will be a big deal later. Kim Dong-Hyun also said that he is a shareholder of United States of Americas T-Sla.Yang Se-hyeong said, Im almost an Elon Musk partner. Kim Dong-Hyun then punched him, If you meet Elon Musk, you should kick him.And Lucky said, Why?I have to go to Mars together. Kim Dong-Hyun laughed with anger, saying, If you really go to Mars, you can tell me, you will not go, but I do not know what you are doing. When Kim Dong-Hyun asked what was the most angry part about Elon Musk, he said, I am very willing.Tyler said, I know that Elon Musk believes in his words and follows them. I know that Ant follows.Lee Seung-gi looked at Kim Dong-Hyun and asked, Is it strong Ant? and Kim Dong-Hyun said, No.If you shake it, the first thing you do is Ant. Yang Se-hyeong, who saw this, teased Kim Dong-Hyun, saying, This brother bought all the appliances of Elon Musks house. Kim Dong-Hyun said, I do not want to meet Elon Musk.Dont meet me, he said, drawing attention.

Kim Dong-Hyun angered Elon Musk for rocking Coin market

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 6th, we talked about the changing earth village since Corona 19.

On this day, young people from around the world shared various opinions on Revanche consumption according to Corona 19. Lee Seung-gi told Kim Dong-Hyun, who is in favor of Revanche consumption, "My brother likes to decorate, so I decorate my bankbook." "There are a lot of Interiors who have failed to put a lot in the United States of America because they only save money."

Lee Seung-gi then asked Kim Dong-Hyun if he should also be a bankbook interior, so Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I have to do it once. Otherwise, it will be a big deal later. "

Kim Dong-Hyun also said that he is a shareholder of United States of America's T-Sla. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I'm almost an Elon Musk partner." Kim Dong-Hyun then punched him, "If you meet Elon Musk, you should kick him."

And Lucky said, "Why? I have to go to Mars together. "Kim Dong-Hyun laughed with anger, saying," If you really go to Mars, you can tell me, you will not go, but I do not know what you are doing. "

When Kim Dong-Hyun asked what was the most angry part about Elon Musk, he said, "I am very willing." Tyler said, "I know that Elon Musk believes in his words and follows them. I know that Ant follows." Lee Seung-gi looked at Kim Dong-Hyun and asked, "Is it strong Ant?" and Kim Dong-Hyun said, "No. If you shake it, the first thing you do is Ant. "

Yang Se-hyeong, who saw this, teased Kim Dong-Hyun, saying, "This brother bought all the appliances of Elon Musk's house." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I do not wAnt to meet Elon Musk. Don't meet me," he said, drawing attention.