El Sister Eunhyuk, 38, Leeteuk Sister Park In-young marriage, "because of Sister" (Mr. House Husband 2)

Eunhyuks mum envied at news of Leeteuks sisters marriageOn KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on June 26, the image of a mother and daughter who are titling about a marriage issue was revealed.While On Family was sitting around watching the morning yard, Eunhyuks mother urged Brother and Sister to marriage the best filial piety is marriage and it is the best filial piety to have babies quickly.Eunhyuk was uncomfortable, saying, You started, you started.I want to see the baby and see it beautifully because I am so tired of the two of them.I do not know if I can not meet my partner or not. Eunhyuk, who had delayed his sister to marriage first, attacked her sister as a good friend and showed her reality Brother and Sister at the words of a manchu (pursuing a natural meeting).Then a video call came to Leeteuks mother. My mother is very often there. There are group chat rooms.My mother is very close to each other, he said.I have good news, I was worried about getting old, but Im still in a relationship, Leeteuk said, and reported that her sister marriages in September.Eunhyuks mother envied her, What about our sora?
Eunhyuks mum envied at news of Leeteuks sisters marriageOn KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on June 26, the image of a mother and daughter who are titling about a marriage issue was revealed.While On Family was sitting around watching the morning yard, Eunhyuks mother urged Brother and Sister to marriage the best filial piety is marriage and it is the best filial piety to have babies quickly.Eunhyuk was uncomfortable, saying, You started, you started.I want to see the baby and see it beautifully because I am so tired of the two of them.I do not know if I can not meet my partner or not. Eunhyuk, who had delayed his sister to marriage first, attacked her sister as a good friend and showed her reality Brother and Sister at the words of a manchu (pursuing a natural meeting).Then a video call came to Leeteuks mother. My mother is very often there. There are group chat rooms.My mother is very close to each other, he said.I have good news, I was worried about getting old, but Im still in a relationship, Leeteuk said, and reported that her sister marriages in September.Eunhyuks mother envied her, What about our sora?

Eunhyuk's mum envied at news of Leeteuk's Sister's marriage

On KBS 2TV's Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on June 26, the image of a mother and daughter who are titling about a marriage issue was revealed.

While On Family was sitting around watching the 'morning yard', Eunhyuk's mother urged Brother and Sister to "marriage the best filial piety is marriage and it is the best filial piety to have babies quickly". Eunhyuk was uncomfortable, saying, “You started, you started.”

"I want to see the baby and see it beautifully because I am so tired of the two of them. I do not know if I can not meet my partner or not. " Eunhyuk, who had delayed his Sister to marriage first, attacked her Sister as "a good friend" and showed her reality Brother and Sister at the words of "a manchu (pursuing a natural meeting).

Then a video call came to Leeteuk’s mother. “My mother is very often there. There are group chat rooms. “My mother is very close to each other,” he said.

“I have good news, I was worried about getting old, but I’m still in a relationship,” Leeteuk said, and reported that her Sister marriages in September. Eunhyuk’s mother envied her, “What about our sora?”