'Where's The Money, Noreen?' Yuk Jidam, audible listener masked evil plucks

On the pretext of Over-immersion, the cast members are forced to die and put in strict standards that seem to end.The actions of some viewers who cut the cast to their own taste are being criticized.On May 2, rapper Yuk Jidam posted an apology on his instagram regarding the controversy over the web entertainment Wheres The Money, Noreen?Yuk Jidam said, I am sorry to know that I have been doing something wrong with others while monitoring it. I am sorry that I only said something to the 4th biography even though my 7th Gao Guy brother talked first.I am sorry for all the cast, but I am especially sorry for the electrician. Yuk Jidam appeared in the web entertainment Wheres The Money, Noreen?, which was planned by YouTuber Jin Yong-jin.Wheres The Money, Noreen?In the third episode, the appearance of Participants talking with drinking was revealed, and Yuk Jidam made a war with rapper Gao Gai and Youtuber Logic Wang.Since then, some netizens have left excessive malicious comments to Yuk Jidam, not just attitude.Yuk Jidam said, I was on the air at a young age and I was criticized by many people, so I had a defense mechanism. It seems that I have been unconscious to continue cutting the cast members.I promised not to post such an excuse during the broadcast, but I realized that I was too collapsed and at stake for a few days, he said. Wheres The Money, Noreen?Im going to do more damage before this is over, so I post this, he added.Even Yuk Jidam was saddened by his appeal, Please stop telling me to die with DM (direct message).Wheres The Money, Noreen?You can recognize that Yuk Jidams actions break the flow of the drama or cause unnecessary conflicts with other Participants.However, they made the performers frown by pouring out the original criticism rather than just criticism with the Over-immersion for the contents.It is not just a desire for the box office of Wheres The Money, Noreen?, but just a desire for destruction of Participant Yuk Jidam.In many programs, there were some netizens who used the status of viewers to interfere with or criticize the performers.In particular, the survival program, where the dropout occurs, is too much.In the TV drama Mistrot 2, which ended in March, vocal trainer Park Seon-ju, who appeared as a master, had to use his Instagram as a place of explanation.At the time, Park Seon-ju left a review to a Participant who had been in the top spot all the time.Since then, Park Seon-jus Instagram has posted comments from a number of netizens who oppose it.Park Seon-ju said, I am sorry and I am not comfortable. I am sorry for my heart. I would like you to solve misunderstandings and anger.In survival programs, the dropout is indispensable, and the loss of the Participant of his choice may occur.It is difficult to understand and understand everyone in this process, but some viewers are over-immersion and pour out anger with blame to others.

On the pretext of 'Over-immersion', the cast members are forced to die and put in strict standards that seem to end.

The actions of some viewers who cut the cast to their own taste are being criticized.

On May 2, rapper Yuk Jidam posted an apology on his instagram regarding the controversy over the web entertainment 'Where's The Money, Noreen?'

Yuk Jidam said, "I am sorry to know that I have been doing something wrong with others while monitoring it." "I am sorry that I only said something to the 4th biography even though my 7th Gao Guy brother talked first. I am sorry for all the cast, but I am especially sorry for the electrician. "

Yuk Jidam appeared in the web entertainment 'Where's The Money, Noreen?', which was planned by YouTuber Jin Yong-jin. 'Where's The Money, Noreen?' In the third episode, the appearance of Participants talking with drinking was revealed, and Yuk Jidam made a war with rapper Gao Gai and Youtuber Logic Wang. Since then, some netizens have left excessive malicious comments to Yuk Jidam, not just attitude.

Yuk Jidam said, "I was on the air at a young age and I was criticized by many people, so I had a defense mechanism." "It seems that I have been unconscious to continue cutting the cast members." "I promised not to post such an excuse during the broadcast, but I realized that I was too collapsed and at stake for a few days," he said. "Where's The Money, Noreen? 'I'm going to do more damage before this is over, so I post this," he added. Even Yuk Jidam was saddened by his appeal, "Please stop telling me to die with DM (direct message).

Where's The Money, Noreen? 'You can recognize that Yuk Jidam's actions break the flow of the drama or cause unnecessary conflicts with other Participants. However, they made the performers frown by pouring out the original criticism rather than just criticism with the 'Over-immersion' for the contents. It is not just a desire for the box office of 'Where's The Money, Noreen?', but just a desire for 'destruction' of Participant Yuk Jidam.

In many programs, there were some netizens who used the status of "viewers" to interfere with or criticize the performers. In particular, the survival program, where the dropout occurs, is too much. In the TV drama "Mistrot 2", which ended in March, vocal trainer Park Seon-ju, who appeared as a master, had to use his Instagram as a place of explanation.

At the time, Park Seon-ju left a review to a Participant who had been in the top spot all the time. Since then, Park Seon-ju's Instagram has posted comments from a number of netizens who oppose it. Park Seon-ju said, "I am sorry and I am not comfortable." "I am sorry for my heart." "I would like you to solve misunderstandings and anger." In survival programs, the dropout is indispensable, and the loss of the Participant of his choice may occur. It is difficult to understand and understand everyone in this process, but some viewers are "Over-immersion" and pour out anger with blame to others.