What It Always Is Betting on the imposing Han Ye-seul Love Why?

I think I know why Celebrity are so reluctant to open love: Why does the imposing Han Ye-seul Love have what It Always Is bets?On May 13, Actor Han Ye-seul released his Boy Friend Ryu Sung-jae through his Instagram.Since it is not uncommon for Celebrity to disclose a non-Celebrity lover, the release of Han Ye-seul Love quickly became a hot topic.After that, Han Ye-seul said, Thank you for celebrating and blessing our love. Boy friend is 10 years younger than me and I call him a puppy.I will grow up beautifully. Many fans cheered on the so-called Celebrity-like unconventional move, but some seem to want to make a beautiful love story somehow a tragedy.Recently, the YouTube channel Garrosero Research Institute (Gaseyeon) raised suspicions that Ryu Sung-jae is from the Hwaryu system.In addition, the actress involved in the Burning Sun incident pointed out that Han Ye-seul caused a strong wave.Han Ye-seul announced his position on his Instagram Love Live! broadcast on the 23rd.Han Ye-seul said: I wish I had ended up with happening or Gossip but I dont know why.I have recently expired my contract with my agency, but I am honest about the idea of ​​a kind of retaliation. As for Disclosure surrounding him, he said: I hope you go to court, I dont want to fight that far.I do not know how many times I have been through this life. Gossips, how many Zirashi have you heard?Its my job, so I just go over it, and I think Im trying to kill it. Why is this? I do not like it so much.I am sorry for Boy friend, I meet Celebrity girlfriend and I am going through this, he complained, referring to Ryu Sung-jae at the center of the scandal.Han Ye-seul, after the show was released, said on Instagram, I was so worried that my acquaintances around me would not respond, so I had to go to Lavan (Love Live!I am grateful for believing and supporting me, he said.He added, I will be grateful if you capture the defamation evil and deliver it when necessary later. He added that the legal battle could be held later.Should the Han Ye-seul Love release be so big a case?Han Ye-seul has quietly developed love with Ryu Sung-jae, a non-Celebrity, for about 8 months, and has revealed his love directly through his personal space Instagram.Fellow Celebrity also bless his love, for why on earth should Han Ye-seul explain his love and opponent.If you think that Ryu Sung-jae, who became a target of Disclosure, is a non-Celebrity, this is a problem that can not be passed on to simple happening.This is because no one has the right to take care of the private life of the general public.The beautiful love release has turned into a petty past controversy.The biggest problem is that no one is responsible for the hurt career, as well as Han Ye-seul and Ryu Sung-jaes injured heart.It is absurd and unfortunate that someones love is so light and so lightly handled.Perhaps this is why Celebrity makes a surprise wedding announcement while being accused of deceiving fans without revealing Love despite the decisive evidence.For non-Celebrity, natural love is a flaw and weakness for Celebrity.Everyone has the freedom to love and the right to respect that love. It is harsh to be suspected and denied even the authenticity of love just because Celebrity is a job.Nor does the public want it; no one wants Han Ye-seul Love to fall into the muddy water of rumours.I would like to ask who is doing this for some reason, how Han Ye-seul Ryu Sung-jae couple can compensate.Fortunately, Han Ye-seul is showing a steady attitude, showing his strong affection with Ryu Sung-jae and communicating with his fans.What the public can do now is support the two, and not empower them to unfounded rumors.It is time for fans to cheer hot so that Han Ye-seul can be a successful counter-reference to Celebritys Love stereotype.

I think I know why Celebrity are so reluctant to open Love: Why does the imposing Han Ye-seul Love have What It Always Is bets?

On May 13, Actor Han Ye-seul released his Boy friend Ryu Sung-jae through his Instagram.

Since it is not uncommon for Celebrity to disclose a non-Celebrity Lover, the release of Han Ye-seul Love quickly became a hot topic.

After that, Han Ye-seul said, "Thank you for celebrating and blessing our Love." Boy friend is 10 years younger than me and I call him a puppy. I will grow up beautifully. "

Many fans cheered on the so-called "Celebrity-like" unconventional move, but some seem to want to make a beautiful Love story somehow a tragedy.

Recently, the YouTube channel Garrosero Research Institute (Gaseyeon) raised suspicions that Ryu Sung-jae is from the Hwaryu system. In addition, the actress involved in the Burning Sun incident pointed out that Han Ye-seul caused a strong wave.

Han Ye-seul announced his position on his Instagram Love Live! broadcast on the 23rd.

Han Ye-seul said: "I wish I had ended up with happening or Gossip but I don't know why. I have recently expired my contract with my agency, but I am honest about the idea of ​​a kind of retaliation. "

As for Disclosure surrounding him, he said: "I hope you go to court, I don't want to fight that far. "I do not know how many times I have been through this life. Gossips, how many Zirashi have you heard? It's my job, so I just go over it, and I think I'm trying to kill it. Why is this? "I do not like it so much.

"I am sorry for Boy friend, I meet Celebrity girlfriend and I am going through this," he complained, referring to Ryu Sung-jae at the center of the scandal.

Han Ye-seul, after the show was released, said on Instagram, "I was so worried that my acquaintances around me would not respond, so I had to go to Lavan (Love Live! "I am grateful for believing and supporting me," he said.

He added, "I will be grateful if you capture the defamation evil and deliver it when necessary later." He added that the legal battle could be held later.

Should the Han Ye-seul Love release be so big a case? Han Ye-seul has quietly developed Love with Ryu Sung-jae, a non-Celebrity, for about 8 months, and has revealed his Love directly through his personal space Instagram.

Fellow Celebrity also bless his Love, for why on earth should Han Ye-seul explain his Love and opponent. If you think that Ryu Sung-jae, who became a target of Disclosure, is a non-Celebrity, this is a problem that can not be passed on to simple happening. This is because no one has the right to take care of the private life of the general public.

The beautiful Love release has turned into a petty past controversy. The biggest problem is that no one is responsible for the hurt career, as well as Han Ye-seul and Ryu Sung-jae's injured heart. It is absurd and unfortunate that someone's Love is so light and so lightly handled.

Perhaps this is why Celebrity makes a surprise wedding announcement while being accused of deceiving fans without revealing Love despite the decisive evidence. For non-Celebrity, natural Love is a flaw and weakness for Celebrity.

Everyone has the freedom to Love and the right to respect that Love. It is harsh to be suspected and denied even the authenticity of Love just because Celebrity is a job. Nor does the public want it; no one wants Han Ye-seul Love to fall into the muddy water of rumours. I would like to ask who is doing this for some reason, how Han Ye-seul Ryu Sung-jae couple can compensate.

Fortunately, Han Ye-seul is showing a steady attitude, showing his strong affection with Ryu Sung-jae and communicating with his fans. What the public can do now is support the two, and not empower them to unfounded rumors. It is time for fans to cheer hot so that Han Ye-seul can be a successful counter-reference to Celebrity's Love stereotype.