Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "couple fight? I'm in a fight with Na Kyung Eun"

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk unveils couple fight anecdote with wife Na Kyung EunIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, Yoo Jae-Suk reminds me of a couple fight with Na Kyung Eun and reveals the love figure.In recent recordings, the members received love counseling based on the actual story of viewers along with singer Sung Si-kyung and comedian Lee Yong-jin, who were guest-started.In this process, the love values ​​of Yoo Jae-Suk and the actual marriage were revealed and attracted attention.During the dating consultation, Sung Si-kyung asked, Is Jae-seok fighting your brother? I do not think he will fight? Yoo Jae-suk said, There is a dispute.Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, who said, When I get married, I fight for a little thing, said, I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold.Asked by unmarried members, How does the fight end at the end? Yoo Jae-Suk flipped the scene by passing on his own wise coping methods and know-how.In addition, the owner of this house is Na Kyung Eun surrendered and showed the love figure properly.Meanwhile, Running Man will be broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd.photoSBS

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk unveils couple fight anecdote with wife Na Kyung Eun

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, Yoo Jae-Suk reminds me of a couple fight with Na Kyung Eun and reveals the love figure.

In recent recordings, the members received love counseling based on the actual story of viewers along with singer Sung Si-kyung and comedian Lee Yong-jin, who were guest-started. In this process, the love values ​​of Yoo Jae-Suk and the actual marriage were revealed and attracted attention.

During the dating consultation, Sung Si-kyung asked, "Is Jae-seok fighting your brother? I do not think he will fight?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "There is a dispute." Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, who said, "When I get married, I fight for a little thing," said, "I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold." Asked by unmarried members, "How does the fight end at the end?" Yoo Jae-Suk flipped the scene by passing on his own wise coping methods and know-how.

In addition, "the owner of this house is Na Kyung Eun" surrendered and showed the love figure properly.

Meanwhile, Running Man' will be broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd.

photosbs