Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Fighting Na Kyung Eun for Minor Things" Countermeasures Initiation

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk unveils how to deal with a couple fight with Na Kyung EunSBS Running Man, which will be broadcasted at 5 pm tomorrow (22nd), will feature female sniper Sung Si-kyung and Namgajwa-dong Choi Soo-jong comedian Lee Yong-jin as guests to conduct love counseling based on the actual stories of viewers.In this process, Yoo Jae-Suks love values and actual marriage are mentioned: during a love consultation, Sung Si-kyung said, Jae Seok fights with his brother?I do not think I will fight, he said. There is a dispute. Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jins words, When I get married, I fight for a little thing, recalled the cause of a really minor fight, saying, I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold.When asked by unmarried members, How does the fight end at the end?, Yoo Jae-Suk initiates the wise coping methods and know-how of Yoo Jae-Suk down.In addition, the owner of this house is Na Kyung Eun surrendering and shows the love figure properly.

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk unveils how to deal with a couple fight with Na Kyung Eun

SBS Running Man', which will be broadcasted at 5 pm tomorrow (22nd), will feature female sniper Sung Si-kyung and Namgajwa-dong Choi Soo-jong comedian Lee Yong-jin as guests to conduct love counseling based on the actual stories of viewers.

In this process, Yoo Jae-Suk's love values and actual marriage are mentioned: during a love consultation, Sung Si-kyung said, "Jae Seok fights with his brother? I do not think I will fight, "he said." There is a dispute. "

Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin's words, "When I get married, I fight for a little thing," recalled the cause of a really minor fight, saying, "I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold."

When asked by unmarried members, "How does the fight end at the end?", Yoo Jae-Suk initiates the wise coping methods and know-how of Yoo Jae-Suk down. In addition, "the owner of this house is Na Kyung Eun" surrendering and shows the love figure properly.