Running Man' Jeon So-min Ideal Finding Success...Abura-age Representative Lee Yong-jin Team Wins

Seoul = = As Jeon So-min succeeded in finding his ideal type, the Abera-age representative Lee Yong-jin team won the final.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Avatar blind date was held with Bachelor.com VS Abura-age.On this day, Sung Si-kyung appeared as the representative of Bachelor.com on behalf of the unmarried, and Lee Yong-jin, the married, appeared as the representative of Abura-age.Running Man members also split the team into Abura-agenam and bachelor.I sent 5,000 pairs last month, Sung Si-kyung said, while Yoo Jae-Suk said, Why didnt you go?Im trying to watch it a little bit more, Sung Si-kyung added.The client stepped out as Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, who said: I want to meet someone who understands how my life is, sleep recharge time.Jeon So-min said, I hope you will be a person who listens to music and writes frequently and shares your taste.Song Ji-hyo, who came to the blind date place, said, Do you have a blind date in this place or I want to go home because I sit down? The introduction atmosphere itself is not too uncomfortable.Is it the first time I have ever been, said Jeon So-min. I usually ask blood types and ask for favorite foods and movies.Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin then went to the blind date and met with the client.Jeon So-min actively talked to Sung Si-kyung, revealing his fanship, and Song Ji-hyo could not hide his awkwardness.Lee Yong-jin then sang and gagged and laughed at the command.Also Lee Yong-jin asked if marriage was more than love, and Jeon So-min said, Marriage seems to be a reality.Song Ji-hyo said, I think so when I am my age. I do not want to be married. I want to be a person who knows sorry.Lee Yong-jin said of his ideal type, I like someone like my wife, and then laughed when he said, The wipe face itself is much more beautiful than you.Jeon So-min sang his new song, and Sung Si-kyung Lee Yong-jin posed and laughed.After that, Jeon So-min said, Sung Si-kyung is so funny that it gives a score, and Song Ji-hyo also said, I gave a score by talking with my eyes. Both of them chose the bachelor.com team.The two teams took the story and decided whether to turn on the Redlight.The first story was about 100 days of dating, but it was a story that lacked dating once a week. Kim Jong Kook said, If you really love, you will fix your life pattern.Ji Suk-jin also said, I think I need effort. I was so busy with my wife at the beginning of my love affair that I went to see it for five minutes.The two teams conducted a balance game that made it difficult to select Choices by choosing Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-mins ideal.In particular, the bachelor.com asked Brad Pitt, who maps the bed every time he sleeps, and Lee Kwang-soo, who covers the urine well. Lee Kwang-soo said, It is unpleasant to say that he is good at covering the urine.But Song Ji-hyo laughed, saying I didnt have to worry, it was Brad Pitt unconditionally. Balance Game tied each team with 2-2.Finally, Jeon So-min and Song Ji-hyo drew a situational drama with their ideal type.Jeon So-min painted the situation with the virtual Nam Sachin to his favorite taste of sizzling, and made Jeon So-min heartbreak with the moon of Lee Yong-jin and Sung Si-kyung.On the other hand, Yang Se-chan and Ji Suk-jin transformed into a speeding man for Song Ji-hyo, who said that it was good to be light.Two clients, Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min, chose the Youview team after agonizing.Song Ji-hyo gave Choices a give-up in the final round, and naturally Jeon So-min won the final as he chose Lee Yong-jin.The top three in the rank won gold, not only the youngest Haha; Lee Yong-jin said, I made my first appearance in 11 years and won.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul = = As Jeon So-min succeeded in finding his ideal type, the Abera-age representative Lee Yong-jin team won the final.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Avatar blind date was held with 'Bachelor.com VS' Abura-age'.

On this day, Sung Si-kyung appeared as the representative of "Bachelor.com" on behalf of the unmarried, and Lee Yong-jin, the married, appeared as the representative of "Abura-age". Running Man members also split the team into Abura-agenam and bachelor. "I sent 5,000 pairs last month," Sung Si-kyung said, while Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Why didn't you go?" "I'm trying to watch it a little bit more," Sung Si-kyung added.

The client stepped out as Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, who said: "I want to meet someone who understands how my life is, sleep recharge time." Jeon So-min said, I hope you will be a person who listens to music and writes frequently and shares your taste. Song Ji-hyo, who came to the blind date place, said, "Do you have a blind date in this place or I want to go home because I sit down?" "The introduction atmosphere itself is not too uncomfortable." "Is it the first time I have ever been," said Jeon So-min. "I usually ask blood types and ask for favorite foods and movies." Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin then went to the blind date and met with the client.

Jeon So-min actively talked to Sung Si-kyung, revealing his fanship, and Song Ji-hyo could not hide his awkwardness. Lee Yong-jin then sang and gagged and laughed at the command. Also Lee Yong-jin asked if marriage was more than love, and Jeon So-min said, "Marriage seems to be a reality." Song Ji-hyo said, "I think so when I am my age." "I do not want to be married. I want to be a person who knows sorry." Lee Yong-jin said of his ideal type, "I like someone like my wife," and then laughed when he said, "The wipe face itself is much more beautiful than you." Jeon So-min sang his new song, and Sung Si-kyung Lee Yong-jin posed and laughed.

After that, Jeon So-min said, "Sung Si-kyung is so funny that it gives a score," and Song Ji-hyo also said, "I gave a score by talking with my eyes." Both of them chose the bachelor.com team.

The two teams took the story and decided whether to turn on the "Redlight". The first story was about 100 days of dating, but it was a story that lacked dating once a week. Kim Jong Kook said, "If you really love, you will fix your life pattern." Ji Suk-jin also said, "I think I need effort." "I was so busy with my wife at the beginning of my love affair that I went to see it for five minutes.

The two teams conducted a 'balance Game' that made it difficult to select Choices by choosing Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min's ideal. In particular, the bachelor.com asked Brad Pitt, who maps the bed every time he sleeps, and Lee Kwang-soo, who covers the urine well. Lee Kwang-soo said, "It is unpleasant to say that he is good at covering the urine." But Song Ji-hyo laughed, saying "I didn't have to worry, it was Brad Pitt unconditionally." Balance Game tied each team with 2-2.

Finally, Jeon So-min and Song Ji-hyo drew a situational drama with their ideal type. Jeon So-min painted the situation with the virtual Nam Sachin to his favorite taste of sizzling, and made Jeon So-min heartbreak with the moon of Lee Yong-jin and Sung Si-kyung. On the other hand, Yang Se-chan and Ji Suk-jin transformed into a speeding man for Song Ji-hyo, who said that it was good to be light.

Two clients, Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min, chose the Youview team after agonizing. Song Ji-hyo gave Choices a give-up in the final round, and naturally Jeon So-min won the final as he chose Lee Yong-jin. The top three in the rank won gold, not only the youngest Haha; Lee Yong-jin said, "I made my first appearance in 11 years and won."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.