Lee Mi-Do, a photo taken by a Manager who has never had a Love break. "Husband only zooms on One Piece."

Actor Lee Mi-Do showed off her fresh One Piece figure.Lee Mi-Do posted a picture on his 12th day with his article Manager ... I do not have much love in my life to take pictures for a long time.Lee Mi-Do in the public photo is wearing a bright yellow One Piece and making a bright smile.Lee Mi-Do added, One Piece for spring in my money, which Husband picked only.Meanwhile, Lee Mi-Do marriages a non-entertainer who is two years younger in 2016 and has one man under his belt.
Actor Lee Mi-Do showed off her fresh One Piece figure.Lee Mi-Do posted a picture on his 12th day with his article Manager ... I do not have much love in my life to take pictures for a long time.Lee Mi-Do in the public photo is wearing a bright yellow One Piece and making a bright smile.Lee Mi-Do added, One Piece for spring in my money, which Husband picked only.Meanwhile, Lee Mi-Do marriages a non-entertainer who is two years younger in 2016 and has one man under his belt.

Actor Lee Mi-Do showed off her fresh One Piece figure.

Lee Mi-Do posted a picture on his 12th day with his article "Manager ... I do not have much Love in my life to take pictures for a long time".

Lee Mi-Do in the public photo is wearing a bright yellow One Piece and making a bright smile. Lee Mi-Do added, "One Piece for spring in my money, which Husband picked only."

Meanwhile, Lee Mi-Do marriages a non-entertainer who is two years younger in 2016 and has one man under his belt.