Lee Mi-Do "I don't doubt meeting my husband, 2 years younger, late at the time of Procurement exchange" (a row extension)

Lee Mi-Do has shared a tit-for-tat relationship with Procurement Exchange, which her husband also acknowledged.In the fifth episode of JTBCs entertainment Rooms 1st Column: Extension, which was broadcast on March 18, best actors Procurement exchange and Lee Mi-Do appeared as guests.On this day, Procurement exchange, Lee Mi-Do, Lee Mi-Do, entered the corner of the corner with a unique figure that lifted the Procurement exchange, and Jang Do-yeon, who saw it, responded, I feel like I am a steamer even if I treat you two.Lee Mi-Do said, We are the same agency, and we met as a couple in the work. One day, we talked about acting and it was late.I asked my husband if he was late to talk about acting, and if he could talk more in the car, he told me to talk about acting a lot until very late. Procurement exchange confessed that it was a lot of checks because it thought that it overlaps with the character at first.Procurement exchange, by the way, said: The shooting goes on and (the whole Mido) is so funny, theres a healthy laugh this Friend has.It was strangely so that I fell in love with this friend. Rather, I approached and became close.
Lee Mi-Do has shared a tit-for-tat relationship with Procurement Exchange, which her husband also acknowledged.In the fifth episode of JTBCs entertainment Rooms 1st Column: Extension, which was broadcast on March 18, best actors Procurement exchange and Lee Mi-Do appeared as guests.On this day, Procurement exchange, Lee Mi-Do, Lee Mi-Do, entered the corner of the corner with a unique figure that lifted the Procurement exchange, and Jang Do-yeon, who saw it, responded, I feel like I am a steamer even if I treat you two.Lee Mi-Do said, We are the same agency, and we met as a couple in the work. One day, we talked about acting and it was late.I asked my husband if he was late to talk about acting, and if he could talk more in the car, he told me to talk about acting a lot until very late. Procurement exchange confessed that it was a lot of checks because it thought that it overlaps with the character at first.Procurement exchange, by the way, said: The shooting goes on and (the whole Mido) is so funny, theres a healthy laugh this Friend has.It was strangely so that I fell in love with this friend. Rather, I approached and became close.

Lee Mi-Do has shared a tit-for-tat relationship with Procurement exchange, which her husband also acknowledged.

In the fifth episode of JTBC's entertainment "Rooms 1st Column: Extension", which was broadcast on March 18, best actors Procurement exchange and Lee Mi-Do appeared as guests.

On this day, Procurement exchange, Lee Mi-Do, Lee Mi-Do, entered the corner of the corner with a unique figure that lifted the Procurement exchange, and Jang Do-yeon, who saw it, responded, "I feel like I am a steamer even if I treat you two."

Lee Mi-Do said, "We are the same agency, and we met as a couple in the work. One day, we talked about acting and it was late. I asked my husband if he was late to talk about acting, and if he could talk more in the car, he told me to talk about acting a lot until very late. "

Procurement exchange confessed that it was a lot of checks because it thought that it overlaps with the character at first. Procurement exchange, by the way, said: "The shooting goes on and (the whole Mido) is so funny, there's a healthy laugh this Friend has. It was strangely so that I fell in love with this Friend. Rather, I approached and became close. "