'Golden Girl' Kim Jae-hwa "Close SNS due to evil" ..Lee Mi-Do x Lee Soo Get off

Lee Mi-Do and Lee Soo got off at the Kick a goal FC Actianista.On the SBS entertainment program Kick a goal, which was broadcast on the evening of the 20th, the identity of new teams was revealed for the second season.First, FC Achaenistas team restructure was drawn; after finishing the season one league, manager Lee Young-pyo called up the players to prepare for next season.Earlier, Axianista was eliminated from the preliminary round, losing to the old family and the national family.Lee Young-pyo said, I did not get along well. At first, I thought goal girl would help Korean soccer.I wanted to be able to expand the base of womens soccer and connect to the box office, so I talked strongly at the association and started lightly.I felt more impressed by the thoughts I had brought with me, and I felt that anyone who did their best in sports, regardless of professional or amateur, would be impressed. Choi Ji-jin, Jin-hee Jang, and Kim Jae-hwa, who played in the All-Star Game following Lee Young-pyo, gathered.Lee Mi-Do and Lee Soo failed to join Season 2 due to the shooting of Drama.The members thought that the reason for the elimination of the preliminary round was their responsibility, saying, It is okay to have a hard body but it is mentally difficult and SNS is closed.Jeong He-In said, One person is not specific, so the evil is not running.We will show that he is wrong, Lee Young-pyo comforted the members.Even for kids, I have to write a drama when season two comes, but Im not sure Ill write it, Kim said.Lee Young-pyo said, I will let you write the reverse drama. Our level is not even the first year of youth soccer, because everyone does their best without giving up on the reason for cheering.What we want is growth, not success.Lee Young-pyo said, When I went to Tottenham, I was asked if I had a slump without a slump.There was the most important game in life, and every time I lost and blamed myself for failure.I always remember failing, but I thought I thought it was so, so it didnt let me fail.If you admit it here, it becomes a real failure, and if you challenge it without admitting it, it becomes the foundation of success, Lee Young-pyo said. If you achieve growth, it becomes a good story because it becomes a beautification.Through the meeting, Kim Jae-hwa chose to grow together rather than give up, and announced the formation of a team that became harder by recruiting new members.
Lee Mi-Do and Lee Soo got off at the Kick a goal FC Actianista.On the SBS entertainment program Kick a goal, which was broadcast on the evening of the 20th, the identity of new teams was revealed for the second season.First, FC Achaenistas team restructure was drawn; after finishing the season one league, manager Lee Young-pyo called up the players to prepare for next season.Earlier, Axianista was eliminated from the preliminary round, losing to the old family and the national family.Lee Young-pyo said, I did not get along well. At first, I thought goal girl would help Korean soccer.I wanted to be able to expand the base of womens soccer and connect to the box office, so I talked strongly at the association and started lightly.I felt more impressed by the thoughts I had brought with me, and I felt that anyone who did their best in sports, regardless of professional or amateur, would be impressed. Choi Ji-jin, Jin-hee Jang, and Kim Jae-hwa, who played in the All-Star Game following Lee Young-pyo, gathered.Lee Mi-Do and Lee Soo failed to join Season 2 due to the shooting of Drama.The members thought that the reason for the elimination of the preliminary round was their responsibility, saying, It is okay to have a hard body but it is mentally difficult and SNS is closed.Jeong He-In said, One person is not specific, so the evil is not running.We will show that he is wrong, Lee Young-pyo comforted the members.Even for kids, I have to write a drama when season two comes, but Im not sure Ill write it, Kim said.Lee Young-pyo said, I will let you write the reverse drama. Our level is not even the first year of youth soccer, because everyone does their best without giving up on the reason for cheering.What we want is growth, not success.Lee Young-pyo said, When I went to Tottenham, I was asked if I had a slump without a slump.There was the most important game in life, and every time I lost and blamed myself for failure.I always remember failing, but I thought I thought it was so, so it didnt let me fail.If you admit it here, it becomes a real failure, and if you challenge it without admitting it, it becomes the foundation of success, Lee Young-pyo said. If you achieve growth, it becomes a good story because it becomes a beautification.Through the meeting, Kim Jae-hwa chose to grow together rather than give up, and announced the formation of a team that became harder by recruiting new members.

Lee Mi-Do and Lee Soo got off at the Kick a goal FC Actianista.

On the SBS entertainment program Kick a goal, which was broadcast on the evening of the 20th, the identity of new teams was revealed for the second season.

First, FC Achaenista's team restructure was drawn; after finishing the season one league, manager Lee Young-pyo called up the players to prepare for next season. Earlier, Axianista was eliminated from the preliminary round, losing to the old family and the national family. Lee Young-pyo said, "I did not get along well." At first, I thought 'goal girl' would help Korean soccer. I wanted to be able to expand the base of women's soccer and connect to the box office, so I talked strongly at the association and started lightly. I felt more impressed by the thoughts I had brought with me, and I felt that anyone who did their best in sports, regardless of professional or amateur, would be impressed. "

Choi Ji-jin, Jin-hee Jang, and Kim Jae-hwa, who played in the All-Star Game following Lee Young-pyo, gathered. Lee Mi-Do and Lee Soo failed to join Season 2 due to the shooting of Drama. The members thought that the reason for the elimination of the preliminary round was their responsibility, saying, "It is okay to have a hard body but it is mentally difficult" and "SNS is closed." Jeong He-In said, "One person is not specific, so the evil is not running. "We will show that he is wrong," Lee Young-pyo comforted the members.

“Even for kids, I have to write a Drama when season two comes, but I’m not sure I’ll write it,” Kim said. Lee Young-pyo said, "I will let you write the reverse Drama." "Our level is not even the first year of youth soccer, because everyone does their best without giving up on the reason for cheering. What we want is growth, not success.”

Lee Young-pyo said, "When I went to Tottenham, I was asked if I had a slump without a slump. There was the most important game in life, and every time I lost and blamed myself for failure. “I always remember failing, but I thought I thought it was so, so it didn’t let me fail.” “If you admit it here, it becomes a real failure, and if you challenge it without admitting it, it becomes the foundation of success,” Lee Young-pyo said. “If you achieve growth, it becomes a good story because it becomes a beautification.”

Through the meeting, Kim Jae-hwa chose to grow together rather than give up, and announced the formation of a team that became harder by recruiting new members.