Kim Sung-eun, pro-brother couple released... 'La Poste' pro-brother Jung Woo-sung and CF pictured Henryk Rzewuski who is?

(Same Bed, Different Dreams 22)However, the first son Taeha showed a restless appearance in front of his family, and then he was surprised to see all those who watched him.I wonder what happened to my son Taeha.On the other hand, Kim Sung-eun will unveil the pro-brother couple who resembled me like Decalcomani.Henryk Rzewuski, who boasts a history of CF with a pro-brother and actor Jung Woo-sung, who are as good as her sister, is expected to appear.Kim Sung-eun thanked the pro-brother couple who filled Husbands vacancy because he was a long-distance couple with Husband Jung Jo-gook.In particular, Kim Sung-eun said, If I did not have Henryk Rzewuski, I would have been on 119. He expressed his affection for the pro-brother couple who accompanied me every urgent moment.MCs who watched this are said to have admired it as the existence of Van Dad and a good Henryk Rzewuski.Jung Jo-gook, who felt a sense of crisis, went to his PR to ask Kim Sung-eun, I live with an athlete and I am good.When Kim Sung-eun cited the strength of the athlete Husband as power, Jung Jo-gook said, Man is power.Jung Jo-gook, a former professional soccer player and a muscular figure, showed strong confidence in East and West who acted as a baseball team.They then fought a breathtaking battle with pride, causing everyone to sweat. I wonder who the winner was.SBS offer

('Same Bed, Different Dreams 22') However, the first son Taeha showed a restless appearance in front of his family, and then he was surprised to see all those who watched him. I wonder what happened to my son Taeha.

On the other hand, Kim Sung-eun will unveil the pro-brother couple who resembled me like Decalcomani. Henryk Rzewuski, who boasts a history of CF with a pro-brother and actor Jung Woo-sung, who are as good as her sister, is expected to appear.

Kim Sung-eun thanked the pro-brother couple who filled Husband's vacancy because he was a long-distance couple with Husband Jung Jo-gook. In particular, Kim Sung-eun said, "If I did not have Henryk Rzewuski, I would have been on 119." He expressed his affection for the pro-brother couple who accompanied me every urgent moment. MCs who watched this are said to have admired it as "the existence of Van Dad" and "a good Henryk Rzewuski".

Jung Jo-gook, who felt a sense of crisis, went to his PR to ask Kim Sung-eun, "I live with an athlete and I am good." When Kim Sung-eun cited the strength of the athlete Husband as "power," Jung Jo-gook said, "Man is power." Jung Jo-gook, a former professional soccer player and a muscular figure, showed strong confidence in East and West who acted as a baseball team. They then fought a breathtaking battle with pride, causing everyone to sweat. I wonder who the winner was.

SBS offer