Kim Hie-jae, Date atmosphere "rainy day Drive"

Kim Hie-jae told his Instagram on the 17th, Being Alone Drive on a rainy day. I have been Drive all day yesterday, but it is healing because I have Drive today.Do you listen to the song when you drive? Please let me know by comment. Kim Hie-jae in the picture is wearing a luxury hoodie shirt. Even in her comfortable outfit, the warm Kim Hie-jaes visuals shine.Kim Hie-jae drew fans attention with a picture of the woman Friend and Drive atmosphere.The netizens who watched this responded I am really handsome, I am following you on rainy days, I am listening to you and so on.Meanwhile, Kim Hie-jae is currently appearing on the TV Chosun entertainment program I Call for Applications - Call for Love.

Kim Hie-jae told his Instagram on the 17th, "Being Alone Drive on a rainy day. I have been Drive all day yesterday, but it is healing because I have Drive today. Do you listen to the song when you Drive? Please let me know by comment. "

Kim Hie-jae in the picture is wearing a luxury hoodie shirt. Even in her comfortable outfit, the warm Kim Hie-jae's visuals shine. Kim Hie-jae drew fans' attention with a picture of the woman Friend and Drive atmosphere.

The netizens who watched this responded "I am really handsome", "I am following you" on rainy days, "I am listening to you" and so on.

Meanwhile, Kim Hie-jae is currently appearing on the TV Chosun entertainment program 'I Call for Applications - Call for Love'.