Kim Hie-jae, 'Follow', 1st anniversary celebration...Fatal visuals "I am happy"

Singer Kim Hie-jae celebrated the first anniversary of Come Follow.Kim Hie-jae posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the afternoon of the 14th, I will release an unreleased photo of the movie shooting scene that I have kept in the photo album.Ill give you a good album if you wait a little while, the day I was so happy to be with my husband, he added. Well see you soon.Inside the photo is Kim Hie-jae, who shows off her deadly charm at the scene of the music video shoot Follow.In addition, he released the article and video Thank you for celebrating the first anniversary of Come along.In the video, Kim Hie-jae, who boasts a sleek charm of following her directly, was captured.On the other hand, Kim Hie-jae will appear in MBC Drama From now on, Showtime!
Singer Kim Hie-jae celebrated the first anniversary of Come Follow.Kim Hie-jae posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the afternoon of the 14th, I will release an unreleased photo of the movie shooting scene that I have kept in the photo album.Ill give you a good album if you wait a little while, the day I was so happy to be with my husband, he added. Well see you soon.Inside the photo is Kim Hie-jae, who shows off her deadly charm at the scene of the music video shoot Follow.In addition, he released the article and video Thank you for celebrating the first anniversary of Come along.In the video, Kim Hie-jae, who boasts a sleek charm of following her directly, was captured.On the other hand, Kim Hie-jae will appear in MBC Drama From now on, Showtime!

Singer Kim Hie-jae celebrated the first anniversary of Come Follow.

Kim Hie-jae posted an article and a photo on his instagram on the afternoon of the 14th, "I will release an unreleased photo of the movie shooting scene that I have kept in the photo album."

“I’ll give you a good album if you wait a little while, the day I was so happy to be with my husband,” he added. “We’ll see you soon.

Inside the photo is Kim Hie-jae, who shows off her deadly charm at the scene of the music video shoot Follow.

In addition, he released the article and video "Thank you for celebrating the first anniversary of 'Come along'.

In the video, Kim Hie-jae, who boasts a sleek charm of following her directly, was captured.

On the other hand, Kim Hie-jae will appear in MBC Drama 'From now on, Showtime!'