I.O.I Choi Yoo-jung, more visual ... Checking to the anti-virus rules '

Group I.O.I and Weki Meki member Choi Yoo-jung showed off their watery visuals.On the 7th, Choi Yoo-jung posted a picture on the personal Instagram without any comment.In the comment section, Eat it took a while, and I wore a mask when I talked after dinner! And showed an exemplary attitude to observe the anti-virus rules.Choi Yoo-jung in the public photo creates a mature atmosphere with a lean egg-shaped face that seems to have fallen into a ball.It is a person who looks at the camera and smiles lightly and has both lovely and elegant.The netizen who saw it responded such as I always believe it too, It is so beautiful, I think I have lost weight, I eat a lot of delicious things.

group I.O.I and Weki Meki member Choi Yoo-jung showed off their watery visuals.

On the 7th, Choi Yoo-jung posted a picture on the personal Instagram without any comment. In the comment section, "Eat it took a while, and I wore a mask when I talked after dinner!" And showed an exemplary attitude to observe the anti-virus rules.

Choi Yoo-jung in the public photo creates a mature atmosphere with a lean egg-shaped face that seems to have fallen into a ball. It is a person who looks at the camera and smiles lightly and has both lovely and elegant.

The netizen who saw it responded such as "I always believe it too", "It is so beautiful, I think I have lost weight, I eat a lot of delicious things.