Yu-Jeong, a wiki-miki, emotional explosion with a headset. "Looking at City's Firelight"

Yu-Jeong said on his instagram on the 22nd, I am.I like to sit on the bus and sit at the window of my favorite low chair, open the window, listen to the music, and look at the Firelight of the City. In the photo, Choi Yoo-jung is looking out the window of a running bus. His face, which is small enough to wear a headset, and his expression filled with emotion captures the attention of viewers.Chung Chae-yeon, a fellow entertainer who saw this, commented, I like buses but I like Yu-Jeong more.On the other hand, Yu-Jeong successfully released his first solo album Sunflower on September 14th, six years after his debut.

Yu-Jeong said on his instagram on the 22nd, "I am. I like to sit on the bus and sit at the window of my favorite low chair, open the window, listen to the music, and look at the Firelight of the City. " In the photo, Choi Yoo-jung is looking out the window of a running bus. His face, which is small enough to wear a headset, and his expression filled with emotion captures the attention of viewers. Chung Chae-yeon, a fellow entertainer who saw this, commented, "I like buses but I like Yu-Jeong more." On the other hand, Yu-Jeong successfully released his first solo album 'Sunflower' on September 14th, six years after his debut.