All The Butlers' Master Ahn Jung-hwan "Thinking to Broadcast By 2022" Confessions

Ahn Jung-hwan said he was planning to broadcast and quit by 2022, as well as mentioning his days as a player who had a tough training.Master Ahn Jung-hwan unveiled the secret of Hiddink-style teamwork on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th.On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo challenged the four people to move each corner of the cloth like a body.Ahn Jung-hwan also suggested another training: running about 150m in 20 seconds, only to be successful when all came in within 20 seconds.The four had 25 seconds in their first try.If you have a slow person, you have to pull, push, and help each other, said Ahn Jung-hwan. If you are a team member, you have to do it alone.Ahn Jung-hwan blew the whistle, and the four ran, but the second record was 32 seconds.Lee Seung-gi told the production team, When you do something, you have to have a purpose, but this does not show purpose. I continued to think about where it was going to end.Ahn Jung-hwan also confided in his past experiences to the struggling All The Butlers members.Ahn Jung-hwan said, Training is so hard that I have buried secretions in my pants while I was trying to wash them. But I can not smell it.If its too hard, you cant hear anything, he said.Ahn Jung-hwan offered the last offer to the four struggling: you could come in in 38 seconds instead of tying your hands and running together.The four of them took their hands together from the beginning to the end and finished the race.Im sorry that Im the worst, I felt grateful for the members pull, Yang Se-hyeong said.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I originally saw only the front when I played, but I felt that it was a team with my eyes because I ran together.After a brief break, I had Meal time; the dinner prepared by Ahn Jung-hwan was Samgyetang, but Meal also had to be tied up.The members gave up one arm of their own, and the other member was able to feel comfortable.If I give up one, my colleague is going to get one, said Ahn Jung-hwan.During the Meal, Yang Se-hyeong brought ramen and pots that he carried directly to the tea and boiled ramen.Ahn Jung-hwan, who watched this, said, Training is scheduled for five more by 9 pm. He suggested, If you give me ramen, I will take out one training.Ahn Jung-hwan said, I originally intended to broadcast and not broadcast until 2022, while continuing the story after Meal.I dont know if Im going back to football, whether Im going to study, or what Im going to do, but my plan is, Im broadcasting now, and Im not going to quit right away, he added.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
Ahn Jung-hwan said he was planning to broadcast and quit by 2022, as well as mentioning his days as a player who had a tough training.Master Ahn Jung-hwan unveiled the secret of Hiddink-style teamwork on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th.On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo challenged the four people to move each corner of the cloth like a body.Ahn Jung-hwan also suggested another training: running about 150m in 20 seconds, only to be successful when all came in within 20 seconds.The four had 25 seconds in their first try.If you have a slow person, you have to pull, push, and help each other, said Ahn Jung-hwan. If you are a team member, you have to do it alone.Ahn Jung-hwan blew the whistle, and the four ran, but the second record was 32 seconds.Lee Seung-gi told the production team, When you do something, you have to have a purpose, but this does not show purpose. I continued to think about where it was going to end.Ahn Jung-hwan also confided in his past experiences to the struggling All The Butlers members.Ahn Jung-hwan said, Training is so hard that I have buried secretions in my pants while I was trying to wash them. But I can not smell it.If its too hard, you cant hear anything, he said.Ahn Jung-hwan offered the last offer to the four struggling: you could come in in 38 seconds instead of tying your hands and running together.The four of them took their hands together from the beginning to the end and finished the race.Im sorry that Im the worst, I felt grateful for the members pull, Yang Se-hyeong said.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I originally saw only the front when I played, but I felt that it was a team with my eyes because I ran together.After a brief break, I had Meal time; the dinner prepared by Ahn Jung-hwan was Samgyetang, but Meal also had to be tied up.The members gave up one arm of their own, and the other member was able to feel comfortable.If I give up one, my colleague is going to get one, said Ahn Jung-hwan.During the Meal, Yang Se-hyeong brought ramen and pots that he carried directly to the tea and boiled ramen.Ahn Jung-hwan, who watched this, said, Training is scheduled for five more by 9 pm. He suggested, If you give me ramen, I will take out one training.Ahn Jung-hwan said, I originally intended to broadcast and not broadcast until 2022, while continuing the story after Meal.I dont know if Im going back to football, whether Im going to study, or what Im going to do, but my plan is, Im broadcasting now, and Im not going to quit right away, he added.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Ahn Jung-hwan said he was planning to broadcast and quit by 2022, as well as mentioning his days as a player who had a tough Training.

Master Ahn Jung-hwan unveiled the secret of Hiddink-style teamwork on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 16th. On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Cha Eun-woo challenged the four people to move each corner of the cloth like a body.

Ahn Jung-hwan also suggested another Training: running about 150m in 20 seconds, only to be successful when all came in within 20 seconds. The four had 25 seconds in their first try.

"If you have a slow person, you have to pull, push, and help each other," said Ahn Jung-hwan. "If you are a team member, you have to do it alone." Ahn Jung-hwan blew the whistle, and the four ran, but the second record was 32 seconds.

Lee Seung-gi told the production team, "When you do something, you have to have a purpose, but this does not show purpose. I continued to think about where it was going to end."

Ahn Jung-hwan also confided in his past experiences to the struggling All The Butlers' members. Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Training is so hard that I have buried secretions in my pants while I was trying to wash them." But I can not smell it. If it's too hard, you can't hear anything," he said.

Ahn Jung-hwan offered the last offer to the four struggling: you could come in in 38 seconds instead of tying your hands and running together. The four of them took their hands together from the beginning to the end and finished the race.

"I'm sorry that I'm the worst, I felt grateful for the members' pull," Yang Se-hyeong said. Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I originally saw only the front when I played, but I felt that it was a team with my eyes because I ran together."

After a brief break, I had Meal time; the dinner prepared by Ahn Jung-hwan was Samgyetang, but Meal also had to be tied up. The members gave up one arm of their own, and the other member was able to feel comfortable. "If I give up one, my colleague is going to get one," said Ahn Jung-hwan.

During the Meal, Yang Se-hyeong brought ramen and pots that he carried directly to the tea and boiled ramen. Ahn Jung-hwan, who watched this, said, "Training is scheduled for five more by 9 pm." He suggested, "If you give me ramen, I will take out one Training."

Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I originally intended to broadcast and not broadcast until 2022," while continuing the story after Meal. "I don't know if I'm going back to football, whether I'm going to study, or what I'm going to do, but my plan is, I'm broadcasting now, and I'm not going to quit right away," he added.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen