"All The Butlers" Ahn Jung-hwan's change of heart? "In the line of retirement thought next year...in the line that does not damage" (ft.

The family also conveyed love for his wife Lee Hye-won and his family in Ahn Jung-hwan, All The Butlers, who said, This Ada Lovelace (Lee Hye-won) is the leader, and also surprised the members and fans by mentioning surprise retirement.Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master in the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan emphasized, If you do not succeed, you will not have time to rest.Ill give you a nap time when you succeed in training, said Ahn Jung-hwan, announcing the start of the climax training.The four of them had to come in within 20 seconds, and Yang said, I can not win because of me, I can not run well.Sure enough, the gap widened with the fastest Cha Eun-woo, and he raced through each battle. Eventually, 25 seconds was frustrated by the result.Lee Seung-gi, in an interview with the production team, complained, I did not see the purpose, why I wanted to continue. Ahn Jung-hwan said, I am glad that we have to drag the slow people to succeed, and when we all came in together, he said, When we were together without anyone falling, training was harder (the team became more sticky).While the members were resting, Ahn Jung-hwan prepared Samgyetang special for the members.However, each member whose hands were tied up was worried about how to eat.In the end, he gave up one arm and showed consideration, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, Training is going well. If I give up one, I can get courage at the same time.The members shouted We are one and showed warmth.Lee Seung-gi said, There are many sports stars in Korea, but there is a star named Ahn Jung-hwan, so it is not Hero of Hero, but it is different from Park Ji-sung, but star is more cool than star and Hero, star should be born.Ahn Jung-hwan said, Is not Hero good for anyone?I came here, but Ji Sung tells me, then call Ji Sung. He was jealous and said that he was his brother to Park Ji-sung.When Park Ji-sung said, Is not he a senior?, Ahn Jung-hwan added, If you have more money than me, you are called a brother to Son Heung-min.Kim Dong-Hyun said, If someone is a role model, it is Ahn Jung-hwan rather than Park Ji-sung. However, Ahn Jung-hwan said, Why do you put the name of Park Ji-sung in the afternoon? Cha Eun-woo said, Honaldo, Wan Segal and smiled at Ahn Jung-hwan and calmed his mind.Eventually, Ahn Jung-hwan and members decided to face off over afternoon training; they decided to drop the training immediately after the team won.With Ahn Jung-hwan being pushed 2-1, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I will do it really, but eventually lost the penalty shoot-out strategy of the four members, and the winning members were delighted that they did not train.Above all, Ahn Jung-hwan expressed his love for his wife, saying, The family is another team, this Ada Lovelace (Lee Hye-won), and expressed his love for his wife. If I was alone, I would have been ruined, and if I did not marry, I would have lived a lot of corrupt life.I wasnt going to broadcast it until next year, Confessions said, but Im not sure whether Im going back to football, whether Im going to study, or whether Im going to continue broadcasting, but whether Im a coach or not, my plan is for now.In the meantime, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I will not stop immediately from the line that does not get away with the work now, and it will damage.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

“The family also conveyed love for his wife Lee Hye-won and his family in Ahn Jung-hwan, All The Butlers, who said, “This Ada Lovelace (Lee Hye-won) is the leader,” and also surprised the members and fans by mentioning surprise retirement.

Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master in the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th.

On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan emphasized, "If you do not succeed, you will not have time to rest." “I’ll give you a nap time when you succeed in Training,” said Ahn Jung-hwan, announcing the start of the climax Training. The four of them had to come in within 20 seconds, and Yang said, "I can not win because of me, I can not run well." Sure enough, the gap widened with the fastest Cha Eun-woo, and he raced through each battle. Eventually, 25 seconds was frustrated by the result.

Lee Seung-gi, in an interview with the production team, complained, "I did not see the purpose, why I wanted to continue." Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I am glad that we have to drag the slow people to succeed, and when we all came in together," he said, "When we were together without anyone falling, Training was harder (the team became more sticky).

While the members were resting, Ahn Jung-hwan prepared Samgyetang special for the members. However, each member whose hands were tied up was worried about how to eat. In the end, he gave up one arm and showed consideration, and Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Training is going well." "If I give up one, I can get courage at the same time." The members shouted "We are one" and showed warmth.

Lee Seung-gi said, "There are many sports stars in Korea, but there is a star named Ahn Jung-hwan, so it is not Hero of Hero, but it is different from Park Ji-sung, but star is more cool than star and Hero, star should be born."

Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Is not Hero good for anyone? I came here, but Ji Sung tells me, then call Ji Sung. "He was jealous and said that he was his brother to Park Ji-sung. When Park Ji-sung said, "Is not he a senior?", Ahn Jung-hwan added, "If you have more money than me, you are called a brother to Son Heung-min.

Kim Dong-Hyun said, "If someone is a role model, it is Ahn Jung-hwan rather than Park Ji-sung." However, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Why do you put the name of Park Ji-sung in the afternoon?" Cha Eun-woo said, "Honaldo, Wan Segal "and smiled at Ahn Jung-hwan and calmed his mind.

Eventually, Ahn Jung-hwan and members decided to face off over afternoon Training; they decided to drop the Training immediately after the team won. With Ahn Jung-hwan being pushed 2-1, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I will do it really," but eventually lost the penalty shoot-out strategy of the four members, and the winning members were delighted that they did not train.

Above all, Ahn Jung-hwan expressed his love for his wife, saying, "The family is another team, this Ada Lovelace (Lee Hye-won), and expressed his love for his wife. "If I was alone, I would have been ruined, and if I did not marry, I would have lived a lot of corrupt life."

“I wasn’t going to broadcast it until next year,” Confessions said, “but I’m not sure whether I’m going back to football, whether I’m going to study, or whether I’m going to continue broadcasting, but whether I’m a coach or not, my plan is for now.” In the meantime, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I will not stop immediately from the line that does not get away with the work now, and it will damage."

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen