All The Butlers' Kim Kyung-ho X Kim Tae-won, Consolation "Risen" for Rocker juniors

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 23rd, Risens Kim Tae-won, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Kyung-ho appeared and showed off their rock spirit.Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho and Kim Tae-won invited rock band juniors to perform in a non-face-to-face manner, saying that they had not performed for a long time.The juniors said, I have not been able to perform for six months, so I am holding on to negative income. It seems to be the hardest to weaken my mind.Kim Kyung-ho told them, I do not know what kind of consolidation to give, but I believe that you will not quit no matter how you stop.I sincerely hope that someday I will perform together on stage and fulfill my dream. Kim Tae-won said, Musicers need to be loved to get energy.Please, Risen, and conveyed the Consolation and encouragement.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 23rd, Risen's Kim Tae-won, Park Wan-kyu and Kim Kyung-ho appeared and showed off their rock spirit.

Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho and Kim Tae-won invited rock band juniors to perform in a non-face-to-face manner, saying that they had not performed for a long time. The juniors said, "I have not been able to perform for six months, so I am holding on to negative income. It seems to be the hardest to weaken my mind."

Kim Kyung-ho told them, "I do not know what kind of consolidation to give, but I believe that you will not quit no matter how you stop. I sincerely hope that someday I will perform together on stage and fulfill my dream. "Kim Tae-won said," Musicers need to be loved to get energy. Please, Risen, "and conveyed the Consolation and encouragement.