'Covid-19 cure' Byun Jung-soo "When will it be hit!" Heat Exercise mode

Byun Jung-soo said on his 11th day, I will be stuck until now. I have made my strength by exerciseing this word.I do not have legs. Exercise is the best for vitality. The photo shows Byun Jung-soo, who is Exercise at the Pilates teaching center, and is beautiful with a bright smile and sweat.Meanwhile, Byun Jung-soo donated 10 million One to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association to overcome COVID-19.Byun Jung-soo was treated and cured after being diagnosed with COVID-19 positive on April 25.

Byun Jung-soo said on his 11th day, "I will be stuck until now. I have made my strength by Exerciseing this word." I do not have legs. Exercise is the best for vitality. "

The photo shows Byun Jung-soo, who is Exercise at the Pilates teaching center, and is beautiful with a bright smile and sweat.

Meanwhile, Byun Jung-soo donated 10 million One to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association to overcome Covid-19. Byun Jung-soo was treated and cured after being diagnosed with Covid-19 positive on April 25.