'Breadcar Lorde' Lee Hye-sung, Jun Hyun-moo also surprised Plans for the future "Panera Bread Open"

Lee Hye-sung reveals Jun Hyun-moo is also surprised Plans for the futureLee Hye-sung, the national representative Bread Soon, will be on SBS FiL Bread Car Lorde broadcast on May 28th.Lee Hye-sung, who became a hot topic by acquiring the Bread technician certificate because he could not love Bread, boards Bread car with MC Shin Hyun-joon and Yu Min-ju Party City.Lee Hye-sung said proudly, I am a Bread, and Shin Hyun-joon said, If you do not bring a comet, it is not a Breadcar.Lee Hye-sung, who also accompanied Shin Hyun-joon in the past entertainment information program, continued to talk about Bread, saying to Shin Hyun-joon, What did you do during your break?I am really interested, and I want to do Panera Bread later, he said seriously.Lee Hye-sung, who said he liked Bread for a light meal, visited a Bagel restaurant in Gongdeok-dong and said, I used to have a Yeouido store in this house when I was in K company.It was my sparrow mill. When I went to New York City, Bagels home, there were a few dozen cream cheeses, and in Manhattan there was a Bagel house every block.The first place where President Biden was elected was Bagels house. I also remembered the special New York City Bagel.

Lee Hye-sung reveals Jun Hyun-moo is also surprised Plans for the future

Lee Hye-sung, the national representative Bread Soon, will be on SBS FiL 'Bread Car Lorde' broadcast on May 28th.

Lee Hye-sung, who became a hot topic by acquiring the Bread technician certificate because he could not love Bread, boards Bread car with MC Shin Hyun-joon and Yu Min-ju Party City. Lee Hye-sung said proudly, "I am a Bread," and Shin Hyun-joon said, "If you do not bring a comet, it is not a Breadcar."

Lee Hye-sung, who also accompanied Shin Hyun-joon in the past entertainment information program, continued to talk about Bread, saying to Shin Hyun-joon, "What did you do during your break?" "I am really interested, and I want to do Panera Bread later," he said seriously.

Lee Hye-sung, who said he liked Bread for a light meal, visited a Bagel restaurant in Gongdeok-dong and said, "I used to have a Yeouido store in this house when I was in K company. It was my sparrow mill. "

“When I went to New York City, Bagel’s home, there were a few dozen cream cheeses, and in Manhattan there was a Bagel house every block. The first place where President Biden was elected was Bagel's house. "I also remembered the special New York City Bagel.