All The Butlers' Youn Yuh-jung Oscar Awards Celebration "Good Memories with Master"

All The Butlers celebrated the Academy Awards of the actor Youn Yuh-jung who starred in the Master.On the 2nd SBS All The Butlers, we celebrated the 93rd Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actress by Youn Yuh-jung.In the short video, Youn Yuh-jung said, I am not a person to respect or look up to, if I am a respectable person, I will be in Gwanghwamun.Lee Seung-gi said: I sincerely congratulate the Academy Awards.I have good memories with my master and I will support you, he said on behalf of All The Butlers.

All The Butlers' celebrated the Academy Awards of the actor Youn Yuh-jung who starred in the Master.

On the 2nd SBS All The Butlers', we celebrated the 93rd Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actress by Youn Yuh-jung. In the short video, Youn Yuh-jung said, "I am not a person to respect or look up to, if I am a respectable person, I will be in Gwanghwamun."

Lee Seung-gi said: "I sincerely congratulate the Academy Awards. I have good memories with my Master and I will support you, "he said on behalf of All The Butlers.