All The Butlers', "The United States Tyler and debate Ke Wang.. There is one thing" Confessions

Ma Guk-jin gave a special feeling about his debate with Tyler.On the 30th SBS All The Butlers, the Earth Youth Association was held for communication in the village of Earth.Lee Seung-gi said, I declare the opening of the first meeting of the Earth Youth Association in the village of Earth.And he expressed his feelings that he had a strange excitement and excitement ahead of his debate with Earth youths.Yang Se-hyeong also attracted attention by saying, I look forward to a place of communication with information and fun.I feel the weight of this, said Ma Guk-jin, who appeared as a representative of China, pointing to the flag on his chest. I think we should be careful to look at opinions on behalf of each country.And Lee Seung-gi asked, Im worried about my brother Lucky more than others, do you contact India? And Lucky quipped, I saw the news and knew.Its actually a story that Im trying to laugh about, Im in contact with my family almost hundreds of times every day, and today Im going to tell stories that I cant see on the news, he said.Yang Se-hyeong asked JTBCs Non Summit if he had met for a long time, referring to young people who had debated on behalf of each country.Lucky joked, Almost all business relationships - why do you meet?Of course I meet often, and I have a group room, so Im in touch with them a lot, Alberto explained.Unlike other young people, Ma Guk-jin, who appeared as a guest on Non Summit once, said, I made Ke Wang with my debate with Mr. Tyler.I thought I should keep the middle of the road at that time, but there was no such thing.Today I will try a really bloody debate.

Ma Guk-jin gave a special feeling about his debate with Tyler.

On the 30th SBS All The Butlers', the Earth Youth Association was held for communication in the village of Earth.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I declare the opening of the first meeting of the Earth Youth Association in the village of Earth." And he expressed his feelings that he had a strange excitement and excitement ahead of his debate with Earth youths.

Yang Se-hyeong also attracted attention by saying, "I look forward to a place of communication with information and fun." "I feel the weight of this," said Ma Guk-jin, who appeared as a representative of China, pointing to the flag on his chest. "I think we should be careful to look at opinions on behalf of each country."

And Lee Seung-gi asked, "I'm worried about my brother Lucky more than others, do you contact India?" And Lucky quipped, "I saw the news and knew." "It's actually a story that I'm trying to laugh about, I'm in contact with my family almost hundreds of times every day, and today I'm going to tell stories that I can't see on the news," he said.

Yang Se-hyeong asked JTBC's Non Summit' if he had met for a long time, referring to young people who had debated on behalf of each country. Lucky joked, "Almost all business relationships - why do you meet?"

"Of course I meet often, and I have a group room, so I'm in touch with them a lot," Alberto explained. Unlike other young people, Ma Guk-jin, who appeared as a guest on Non Summit' once, said, "I made Ke Wang with my debate with Mr. Tyler. "I thought I should keep the middle of the road at that time, but there was no such thing. Today I will try a really bloody debate. "