All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan "Athlete time, Yi Gi and I Only Know"

On All The Butlers, broadcaster Ahn Jung-hwan recalled Athlete time.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 9th, soccer hero Ahn Jung-hwan, who played an entertainment role, appeared as master.On the day, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I heard that the teamwork of the members is good. Then I do not need to come out here.We are all about the nature of people in extreme situations, he said.I am a sportsman. It is an expert who is tired. I think it may be. I am really looking forward to today.The crew picked a great place, he added.Also, Ahn Jung-hwan recalled his Athlete time: It was actually very individualistic, Yi Gi and I only knew.Greed, care for your body, pathetic, suspicious, and indifference are six factors of teamwork interference, he said.

On All The Butlers, broadcaster Ahn Jung-hwan recalled Athlete time.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 9th, soccer hero Ahn Jung-hwan, who played an entertainment role, appeared as master.

On the day, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I heard that the teamwork of the members is good. Then I do not need to come out here. "We are all about the nature of people in extreme situations," he said.

"I am a sportsman. It is an expert who is tired. I think it may be. I am really looking forward to today. The crew picked a great place," he added.

Also, Ahn Jung-hwan recalled his Athlete time: "It was actually very individualistic, Yi Gi and I only knew. "Greed, care for your body, pathetic, suspicious, and indifference are six factors of teamwork interference," he said.