'A loved one' Yoo Jae-Suk also Na Kyung Eun and couple fight?... "I want to open Facing Windows."

In SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin will appear and discuss the love of viewers with their members.During a recent recording, Sung Si-kyung asked, Is Jae-seok fighting for his brother? I do not think he will fight?Yoo Jae-Suk has released a couple fight anecdote, saying there is a fight.Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, When I get married, I fight for a little thing, said, I wanted to open Facing Windows when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold.When the members asked, How does the fight end last?, Yoo Jae-Suk passed on wise coping methods and know-how.The owner of this house is Na Kyung Eun, and surrendered, and it is the back door that showed the A loved one aspect properly.

In SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin will appear and discuss the love of viewers with their members.

During a recent recording, Sung Si-kyung asked, "Is Jae-seok fighting for his brother? I do not think he will fight?"

Yoo Jae-Suk has released a couple fight anecdote, saying there is a "fight." Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, "When I get married, I fight for a little thing," said, "I wanted to open Facing Windows when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold."

When the members asked, "How does the fight end last?", Yoo Jae-Suk passed on wise coping methods and know-how. "The owner of this house is Na Kyung Eun," and surrendered, and it is the back door that showed the A loved one aspect properly.