"The Capital You Have to Real Begin" (Running Man) on Jeon So-min, Lee Cho-hee Yanga sharp-fried Heart Signal

Jeon So-min admires Lee Cho-hees Heart Signal for Yanga Sharp-friedOn April 25, SBS Running Man was featured as the second Sungmak Signal Entertainment Village with actors Lee Cho-hee, Jung Hye-in and Seol In-ah.Lee Cho-hee attracted attention by using both of his voting rights to Yanga Sharp-fried.So, Jeon So-min asked, Why did you give it to a sharp-fried brother?Lee Cho-hee replied: The first impression was a Sharp-fried member, so just so I voted.But Jeon So-min said: I think we might have to really date after this today.Also, Jeon So-min added, a sharp-fried is getting a tight misunderstanding right now, so Lee Cho-hee said, I hate that possibility.I dont want it at all, he said firmly.
Jeon So-min admires Lee Cho-hees Heart Signal for Yanga Sharp-friedOn April 25, SBS Running Man was featured as the second Sungmak Signal Entertainment Village with actors Lee Cho-hee, Jung Hye-in and Seol In-ah.Lee Cho-hee attracted attention by using both of his voting rights to Yanga Sharp-fried.So, Jeon So-min asked, Why did you give it to a sharp-fried brother?Lee Cho-hee replied: The first impression was a Sharp-fried member, so just so I voted.But Jeon So-min said: I think we might have to really date after this today.Also, Jeon So-min added, a sharp-fried is getting a tight misunderstanding right now, so Lee Cho-hee said, I hate that possibility.I dont want it at all, he said firmly.

Jeon So-min admires Lee Cho-hee's Heart Signal for Yanga sharp-fried

On April 25, SBS Running Man' was featured as the second 'Sungmak Signal Entertainment Village' with actors Lee Cho-hee, Jung Hye-in and Seol In-ah.

Lee Cho-hee attracted attention by using both of his voting rights to Yanga sharp-fried. So, Jeon So-min asked, "Why did you give it to a sharp-fried brother?"

Lee Cho-hee replied: "The first impression was a sharp-fried member, so just so I voted. But Jeon So-min said: "I think we might have to really date after this today.

Also, Jeon So-min added, "a sharp-fried is getting a tight misunderstanding right now," so Lee Cho-hee said, "I hate that possibility. I don't want it at all," he said firmly.