"Without Exercise, The Flying Dutchman would have been...long run One-Punch Man, Vol, revealed by All The Butlers' Kim Jong-kook.

twoSinger Kim Jong-kook has revealed his own long run One-Punch Man, Vol. 2.The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 25th was broadcast by Kim Jong-kook as master.Singer Kim Jong-kook played a full day with Kim Jong-kook on the day with All The Butlers members, including physical fitness, footwear games, and health training.At the time of eating together and finishing everything, I put aside the humorousness for a while and revealed my conviction in a serious manner.Kim Jong-kook says to the reaction of All The Butlers members, I am sincere and I am steady, to friends who have just worked in idol juniors and entertainment.Just find one thing you really like. That way you can balance your work.When things get heavy due to stress, you lose balance and become The Flying Dutchman, he said.If I did not do Exercise, I would have been drinking and playing, he said.I was able to come without a big accident while living in the entertainment industry for a long time because I did Exercise. So, my junior Cha Eun-woo said, I have not been in the entertainment industry for a long time, but when I saw my fans looking at me, I met such a gaze rather than doing what I liked.I have not found anything that I can have my own time yet. Kim Jong-kook sympathized, saying: I tell this to my dear people, I wish there was one thing I liked.So I can last a long time healthy. photoSBS broadcast screen

two Singer Kim Jong-kook has revealed his own long run One-Punch Man, Vol. 2.

The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 25th was broadcast by Kim Jong-kook as master.

Singer Kim Jong-kook played a full day with Kim Jong-kook on the day with All The Butlers' members, including physical fitness, footwear games, and health training. At the time of eating together and finishing everything, I put aside the humorousness for a while and revealed my conviction in a serious manner.

Kim Jong-kook says to the reaction of All The Butlers members, "I am sincere" and "I am steady," to friends who have just worked in idol juniors and entertainment. Just find one thing you really like. That way you can balance your work. When things get heavy due to stress, you lose balance and become The Flying Dutchman," he said.

"If I did not do Exercise, I would have been drinking and playing," he said. I was able to come without a big accident while living in the entertainment industry for a long time because I did Exercise. "

So, my junior Cha Eun-woo said, "I have not been in the entertainment industry for a long time, but when I saw my fans looking at me, I met such a gaze rather than doing what I liked. I have not found anything that I can have my own time yet. "

Kim Jong-kook sympathized, saying: "I tell this to my dear people, I wish there was one thing I liked. So I can last a long time healthy. "

photoSBS broadcast screen