Son Dam-bi, still in his 20s, is set to start a shape of figure..."YouTube."

Son Dam-bi released a picture on his instagram on the 1st with an article entitled Please expect a lot of YouTube Photo shot.In the photo, Son Dam-bi put his own self in a self-portrait with a mirror.In particular, Son Dam-bis appearance on Mirror reminds me of the Leeds in their 20s.The netizens who watched the photo said, Be careful with the corona.I Live Alone Im watching well,  Please raise a lot of YouTube,  Kiga is a good person, and I am a good person. On the other hand, Son Dam-bi is appearing on MBC entertainment program I live alone.

Son Dam-bi released a picture on his instagram on the 1st with an article entitled "Please expect a lot of YouTube Photo shot".

in the photo, Son Dam-bi put his own self in a self-portrait with a Mirror. in particular, Son Dam-bi's appearance on Mirror reminds me of the Leeds in their 20s.

The netizens who watched the photo said, "Be careful with the corona. I Live Alone I'm watching well, "" Please raise a lot of YouTube, "" Kiga is a good person, and I am a good person. "

On the other hand, Son Dam-bi is appearing on MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone'.