Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "When I was lying down for a while, I will study English... '91 Orange Is the New Black Back'

Running Man has made a memorable trip to 91.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 25th, 91th grade Orange Is the New Black Back Race was held.On this day, the members watched Haha, who became a concept Mia, and asked, Why are you alone?Also, Yoo Jae-Suk quipped, I think its Sangju Sangmu FC, not Michael Jackson, is it Sangju Sangmu FC?Haha showed Michael Jackson dance and disappeared the embarrassment. However, at this time, the members pointed out the boat that popped out, and Haha said, Why am I alone?Why are you wearing this, he complained of injustice.At this time, however, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Kim Jong-kook, who appeared in The Deacons Universal last week.I am okay with everything else, but I can not stand it because I have been in the entertainment for a long time because it is a positive accident, he said.Kim Jong-kook said, I am in 1991 and suddenly I have a recent talk. How positive I am. I am positive.Yoo Jae-Suk explained about the opening place, Euljiro, It is a place where Seoul Yedae came close when it was in Myeongdong.So, Jeon So-min said, Euljiro is hip these days.Lee Kwang-soo said, A Metro International, and said that he mistook Retro for Metro International. Lee Kwang-soo, who confirmed the mistake, resented his mouth, saying, If you do not know, you should not talk.Ji Seok-jin, who said he was 26 years old in 1991, said he was ready for his singer debut, and he said, Thy day I met Park Jae-seok.I met with Yongman as an introduction, and Park Jae-seok listened to my LP and monitored it, Yoo Jae-Suk said.I brought an LP to my house and I monitored it. Then I said, The song is too hawkish. There was no bread bursting in the chorus.The members also mentioned Michael Jackson and New Kids on the Blocks performance in the 90s.Yoo Jae-Suk recalled the time, When New Kids on the Block did the Korean War, I did a parody with fellow comedians.Haha said, I know you really danced the n. Then Yoo Jae-Suk imitated Yoo Jae-Suk. Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, Then were so nervous.The camera has become more serious with that stage. In the quiz session related to the 90s, Song Ji-hyo was disappointed that he could not catch up with the advertisement of Rberger, who was his model.The production team attracted attention by releasing the Burger advertisement video of Song Ji-hyo in the past.In a car moving for the next mission, he told Yoo Jae-Suk he didnt want to throw everything away and go back to the 90s, saying: No, never go.Youve got to lose your memory and live with that idea. Im not going. No. Kim Jong-kook said,It wasnt fun anyway?, referring to Yoo Jae-Suk, who had a hard time going through obscurity in the 90s, and Yoo Jae-Suk said frankly, It wasnt too fun.And he said, And if I go back with this mind now, I will go, so I will live a little more day by day.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I had a lot of time at that time, but how good would it be if I learned English?Then was really lying down because there was so much time. He added, And even if there was no money, I would like to see what it would have been like to invest in stocks.And Yoo Jae-Suk said, But now I think this, but after 10 or 20 years here, then I will buy stocks, and then I will also study English and regret the same.Humans always repeat the same regrets.

Running Man has made a memorable trip to 91.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 25th, '91th grade Orange Is the New Black Back' Race was held.

On this day, the members watched Haha, who became a concept Mia, and asked, "Why are you alone?" Also, Yoo Jae-Suk quipped, "I think it's Sangju Sangmu FC, not Michael Jackson, is it Sangju Sangmu FC?"

Haha showed Michael Jackson dance and disappeared the embarrassment. However, at this time, the members pointed out the boat that popped out, and Haha said, "Why am I alone? Why are you wearing this," he complained of injustice.

At this time, however, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Kim Jong-kook, who appeared in "The Deacon's Universal" last week. "I am okay with everything else, but I can not stand it because I have been in the entertainment for a long time because it is a positive accident," he said. Kim Jong-kook said, "I am in 1991 and suddenly I have a recent talk." "How positive I am. I am positive.

Yoo Jae-Suk explained about the opening place, Euljiro, "It is a place where Seoul Yedae came close when it was in Myeongdong." So, Jeon So-min said, "Euljiro is hip these days." Lee Kwang-soo said, "A Metro International," and said that he mistook Retro for Metro International. Lee Kwang-soo, who confirmed the mistake, resented his mouth, saying, "If you do not know, you should not talk."

Ji Seok-jin, who said he was 26 years old in 1991, said he was ready for his singer debut, and he said, "Thy day I met Park Jae-seok. "I met with Yongman as an introduction, and Park Jae-seok listened to my LP and monitored it," Yoo Jae-Suk said. I brought an LP to my house and I monitored it. then I said, "The song is too hawkish." "There was no bread bursting in the chorus."

The members also mentioned Michael Jackson and New Kids on the Block's performance in the 90s. Yoo Jae-Suk recalled the time, "When New Kids on the Block did the Korean War, I did a parody with fellow comedians." Haha said, "I know you really danced the n." then Yoo Jae-Suk imitated Yoo Jae-Suk. then Yoo Jae-Suk said, "then were so nervous. The camera has become more serious with that stage. "

In the quiz session related to the 90s, Song Ji-hyo was disappointed that he could not catch up with the advertisement of Rberger, who was his model. The production team attracted attention by releasing the Burger advertisement video of Song Ji-hyo in the past.

In a car moving for the next mission, he told Yoo Jae-Suk he didn't want to throw everything away and go back to the 90s, saying: "No, never go. You've got to lose your memory and live with that idea. I'm not going. No. "Kim Jong-kook said,"It wasn't fun anyway? ", referring to Yoo Jae-Suk, who had a hard time going through obscurity in the 90s, and Yoo Jae-Suk said frankly, "It wasn't too fun." And he said, "And if I go back with this mind now, I will go, so I will live a little more day by day."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I had a lot of time at that time, but how good would it be if I learned English? then was really lying down because there was so much time. " He added, "And even if there was no money, I would like to see what it would have been like to invest in stocks."

And Yoo Jae-Suk said, "But now I think this, but after 10 or 20 years here, then I will buy stocks, and then I will also study English and regret the same. Humans always repeat the same regrets. "