"Mug shots like Cage should have a muscle...promise with people" in All The Butlers' Kim Jong-kook, Kim Dong-Hyun

Kim Jong-kook invited his disciples to a Myrsulain restaurant.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 25th, Master Kim Jong-kook invited his disciples to the best muscle restaurant in LA.On this day, the disciples appeared in sportswear prepared by the master.Lee Seung-gi said, When I put this on, it is not the visual I thought of. I expect to see more flesh, but it keeps getting over the black.Kim Jong-kook also pointed out that the amount was lost.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I have been wearing these clothes for a long time, but I was shocked to see that there was no muscle, so I wanted to exercise.Kim Jong-kook said, Basically, the Mug shots like Cage should have some muscle, Mug shots like Cage are promises to people. Mug shots like Cage are broken if they are not good.And Kim Jong-kook said that I should not rest my exercise because I am tired and tired. If you are tired, ask yourself.When I asked my body what it was like to say, I am okay today. And even if I am tired, I trembled that my body would lie once I started exercising.Kim Jong-kook asked Yang Se-hyeong to ask the body a question, and Yang Se-hyeong said, My body wants to go to the PC room now.I really do not think about exercise at all.

Kim Jong-kook invited his disciples to a Myrsulain restaurant.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 25th, Master Kim Jong-kook invited his disciples to the best muscle restaurant in LA.

On this day, the disciples appeared in sportswear prepared by the master. Lee Seung-gi said, "When I put this on, it is not the visual I thought of." "I expect to see more flesh, but it keeps getting over the black." Kim Jong-kook also pointed out that the amount was lost.

Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I have been wearing these clothes for a long time, but I was shocked to see that there was no muscle, so I wanted to exercise." Kim Jong-kook said, "Basically, the Mug shots like Cage should have some muscle, Mug shots like Cage are promises to people." "Mug shots like Cage are broken if they are not good."

And Kim Jong-kook said that I should not rest my exercise because I am tired and tired. "If you are tired, ask yourself. When I asked my body what it was like to say, "I am okay today." And even if I am tired, I trembled that my body would lie once I started exercising.

Kim Jong-kook asked Yang Se-hyeong to ask the body a question, and Yang Se-hyeong said, "My body wants to go to the PC room now. I really do not think about exercise at all. "