Lee Hye One, the dawn photographer captures the moment of Ahn Jung-hwan "Pretty! Red puberty?"

Lee Hye One, the dawn photographer, captured the image of Husband Ahn Jung-hwan.Lee Hye One said to his instagram on the 14th, I catch the errah moment! When I shoot at dawn.I get up and take care of the inner pack. I do not have breakfast and nowadays I eat only one day. Ohh! Beautiful! Bye. Ahn Jung-hwan.I do not know how to take it. But BOL4? The photo shows Ahn Jung-hwan, who is building a bright Smile while receiving a shake from Lee Hye One.I was envious of the lovely charm of Lee Hye-hye, who made a loving comment on Husband as if she were still a newlywed with Ahn Jung-hwan, who had a Smile in her wifes inner circle.Meanwhile, Lee Hye One and Ahn Jung-hwan married in 2001 and have one male and one female.

Lee Hye One, the dawn photographer, captured the image of Husband Ahn Jung-hwan.

Lee Hye One said to his instagram on the 14th, "I catch the errah moment! When I shoot at dawn. I get up and take care of the inner pack. I do not have breakfast and nowadays I eat only One day. Ohh! Beautiful! Bye. Ahn Jung-hwan. I do not know how to take it. But BOL4? "

The photo shows Ahn Jung-hwan, who is building a bright Smile while receiving a shake from Lee Hye One. I was envious of the lovely charm of Lee Hye-hye, who made a loving comment on Husband as if she were still a newlywed with Ahn Jung-hwan, who had a Smile in her wife's inner circle.

Meanwhile, Lee Hye One and Ahn Jung-hwan married in 2001 and have One male and One female.