Kan Mi-youn, a mother-of-pearl beauty who can not be suspected of molding, says, "Huang Paul, what should I do without me?"

Singer Kan Mi-youn flaunts his mother-of-one Beautiful looksKan Mi-youn said through his Instagram on the 15th, I slept too much nap ... I can not sleep and I think about it ~ I keep thinking about what my husband who is sleeping next to me said before he fell asleep.How do I live without you now? Ive heard from time to time. My heart was a little sore today. Really, what if hes not me?    So good                                    The photo shows Kan Mi-youns childhood photos, and Kan Mi-youn, who is smiling with a snack, collects his gaze in the same way as now.Kan Mi-youn, who has been beautiful since childhood, stands out.Meanwhile, Singer Kan Mi-youn married Singer Huang Paul in November 2019.

Singer Kan Mi-youn flaunts his mother-of-one Beautiful looks

Kan Mi-youn said through his Instagram on the 15th, "I slept too much nap ... I can not sleep and I think about it ~ I keep thinking about what my husband who is sleeping next to me said before he fell asleep. 'How do I live without you now?' I've heard from time to time. My heart was a little sore today. 'Really, what if he's not me? ' So good The photo shows Kan Mi-youn's childhood photos, and Kan Mi-youn, who is smiling with a snack, collects his gaze in the same way as now. Kan Mi-youn, who has been beautiful since childhood, stands out.

Meanwhile, Singer Kan Mi-youn married Singer Huang Paul in November 2019.