Ji Suk-jin, Yu-Jeong 'Kokbukjwa' Nickname don't know "Leg like a kokbugi?" (Running Man)

Ji Suk-jin didnt know Nickname of the Kobuk left Yu-Jeong.On SBSs Running Man, which aired on April 4, the group Brave Girls (Min-young Yu-Jeong Eunji Yuna), who wrote the reverse running myth, appeared.Brave Girls is the first to appear in the variety entertainment program, said Yoo Jae-Suk.The members said, The entertainment we wanted to do most is Running Man.Ji Suk-jin, who heard this, said, Honestly, we missed you so much, Ill shake your hand.Among them, Yang Se-chan said, I asked me what the kook left was and told me that it was twisting the leg like a kobugi.I do not know anything and pretend to know what.
Ji Suk-jin didnt know Nickname of the Kobuk left Yu-Jeong.On SBSs Running Man, which aired on April 4, the group Brave Girls (Min-young Yu-Jeong Eunji Yuna), who wrote the reverse running myth, appeared.Brave Girls is the first to appear in the variety entertainment program, said Yoo Jae-Suk.The members said, The entertainment we wanted to do most is Running Man.Ji Suk-jin, who heard this, said, Honestly, we missed you so much, Ill shake your hand.Among them, Yang Se-chan said, I asked me what the kook left was and told me that it was twisting the leg like a kobugi.I do not know anything and pretend to know what.

Ji Suk-jin didn't know Nickname of the Kobuk left Yu-Jeong.

On SBS's "Running Man," which aired on April 4, the group Brave Girls (Min-young Yu-Jeong Eunji Yuna), who wrote the reverse running myth, appeared.

"Brave Girls is the first to appear in the variety entertainment program," said Yoo Jae-Suk. The members said, "The entertainment we wanted to do most is Running Man'."

Ji Suk-jin, who heard this, said, "Honestly, we missed you so much, I'll shake your hand."

Among them, Yang Se-chan said, "I asked me what the 'kook left' was and told me that it was 'twisting the Leg like a kobugi'. I do not know anything and pretend to know what. "