'Huang Paul' Kan Mi-youn "When you come to a single disease, will you cut it or not?"

Kan Mi-youn says he is considering turning into a single shot.Kan Mi-youn posted a picture on April 8 on his personal Instagram with an article entitled I am worried about it now.In the photo, Kan Mi-youn is wearing a colorful floral dress and taking a selfie, with an honest selfie composition as if to hold all of her long hair.The small face size and the innocent atmosphere with the mask caught my eye.The netizens who watched this responded I do not care what I do, I regret it when I cut it and It is all pretty.Meanwhile, Kan Mi-youn debuted in 1997 with his first baby Vox album, Heading Day; he has since turned to an actor and married singer Huang Paul in 2019.The two recently appeared on KBS 2TVs Pyeonstorang.

Kan Mi-youn says he is considering turning into a single shot.

Kan Mi-youn posted a picture on April 8 on his personal Instagram with an article entitled "I am worried about it now."

In the photo, Kan Mi-youn is wearing a colorful floral dress and taking a Selfie, with an honest Selfie composition as if to hold all of her long hair. The small face size and the innocent atmosphere with the mask caught my eye.

The netizens who watched this responded "I do not care what I do", "I regret it when I cut it" and "It is all pretty".

Meanwhile, Kan Mi-youn debuted in 1997 with his first baby Vox album, "Heading Day"; he has since turned to an actor and married singer Huang Paul in 2019. The two recently appeared on KBS 2TV's 'Pyeonstorang'.