Haha "Yoo Jae-Suk Bungeo-pang, the line the groom wore in the Korean traditional clothing at the wedding" (Running Man)

Haha mentioned the Bungeo-pang look of the Yoo Jae-Suk hat.On April 11, SBS Running Man, broadcaster Jo Se-ho and singer Park Choa appeared on a short work route and played a dizzying race.It looked just like your sister, Haha said to Park Choa on the day.Park Choa appeared on TVN On and Off and released his sister with Bungeo-pang beauty.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard this, attacked Haha, saying, You look like your mother. Haha also said, My brother looks like your mother.When I went to my brothers wedding, I wanted to see why the groom was wearing Korean traditional clothes.
Haha mentioned the Bungeo-pang look of the Yoo Jae-Suk hat.On April 11, SBS Running Man, broadcaster Jo Se-ho and singer Park Choa appeared on a short work route and played a dizzying race.It looked just like your sister, Haha said to Park Choa on the day.Park Choa appeared on TVN On and Off and released his sister with Bungeo-pang beauty.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard this, attacked Haha, saying, You look like your mother. Haha also said, My brother looks like your mother.When I went to my brothers wedding, I wanted to see why the groom was wearing Korean traditional clothes.

Haha mentioned the Bungeo-pang look of the Yoo Jae-Suk hat.

On April 11, SBS Running Man', broadcaster Jo Se-ho and singer Park Choa appeared on a short work route and played a dizzying Race.

"It looked just like your sister," Haha said to Park Choa on the day. Park Choa appeared on TVN 'On and Off' and released his sister with Bungeo-pang beauty.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard this, attacked Haha, saying, "You look like your mother." Haha also said, "My brother looks like your mother. When I went to my brother's wedding, I wanted to see why the groom was wearing Korean traditional clothes. "