Haha transforms to Michael Jackson in Running Man'...Yoo Jae-Suk 'embarrassment'

Running Man Haha transformed into Michael Jackson to draw attentionOn SBSs Running Man broadcast on the 25th, 91th Izback Race was held; members appeared in retro costumes.Kim Jong Kook asked Haha, who transformed into Michael Jackson, if he had misunderstood the concept.Asked, Haha began dancing, smiling embarrassmentally, without answering.A little while ago, Hahas brothers cody was called to the bathroom and slapped, Lee Kwang-soo said jokingly.Yang Se-chan looked at Haha and said, Suddenly Michael Jackson appeared.Lee Kwang-soo told Haha, I hate it when my stomach pops out through my clothes and Haha, who became concept Mia, was angry, shouting Why am I alone in this clothes?Embarrassed by Hahas fashion, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Why did you do this? And Haha confessed, I received the concept like this.

Running Man' Haha transformed into Michael Jackson to draw attention

On SBS's "Running Man" broadcast on the 25th, "91th Izback" Race was held; members appeared in retro costumes.

Kim Jong Kook asked Haha, who transformed into Michael Jackson, if he had misunderstood the concept. Asked, Haha began dancing, smiling embarrassmentally, without answering. "A little while ago, Haha's brother's cody was called to the bathroom and slapped," Lee Kwang-soo said jokingly.

Yang Se-chan looked at Haha and said, "Suddenly Michael Jackson appeared." Lee Kwang-soo told Haha, "I hate it when my stomach pops out through my clothes" and Haha, who became concept Mia, was angry, shouting "Why am I alone in this clothes?"

Embarrassed by Haha's fashion, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Why did you do this?" And Haha confessed, "I received the concept like this."