Cha Eun-woo "Share 2000 won Loss ratio look" laughs

Astro appeared on SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time broadcast on the 7th.One listener mentioned the Shuka side of SBS All The Butlers, saying, It was fun to see Cha Eun-woo lose 2,000 won and feel sad.Cha Eun-woo released a story that entered Share through broadcasting.All The Butlers all talk about the economy every break, and I used to watch them from afar, Cha Eun-woo recalled.I started Share because my master related to Share came out and I saw the Loss ratio of 2,000 won, he said.Im listening to a lot of information and Im skipping it.

Astro appeared on SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' broadcast on the 7th.

One listener mentioned the Shuka side of SBS All The Butlers, saying, "It was fun to see Cha Eun-woo lose 2,000 won and feel sad."

Cha Eun-woo released a story that entered Share through broadcasting. “All The Butlers all talk about the economy every break, and I used to watch them from afar,” Cha Eun-woo recalled.

"I started Share because my master related to Share came out and I saw the Loss ratio of 2,000 won," he said. I’m listening to a lot of information and I’m skipping it.”