Apink Jung Eun-ji Oh Ha-young debut tenth anniversary celebration "Thank you and love"

Members of the Apink (Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bomi, Jung Eun-ji, Son Na-eun, Kim Nam-joo, Oh Ha-young) congratulated the debut tenth anniversary and thanked fans.In 2011, he debuted his EP album Seven Springs of Apink and said I do not know, HUSH, Mr.Apink, who has performed with a number of hits such as Chu (Mr. Chu), No No (No No), and No 1 was hit on April 19, 2021, and was hit by the debut tenth anniversary.On this day, Jung Eun-ji celebrated the tenth anniversary with the article 20210419 and heart marking in the picture of the Apink complete Polaroid in his Instagram story.Kim Nam-joo also wrote on his Instagram that Our tenth anniversary, which met in the spring of 17 and became the spring of 27 years old. Congratulations.I will still love you every day, and I always appreciate it. Oh Ha-young said, I have been loved since my mid-teens, and at first I did not know how to repay many people, but I think I know a little now.I was able to feel the warm heart that likes me and the love that I convey through my eyes and mouth.I will repay you so that you can know more. I conveyed my gratitude every year, but it was already the 10th time I counted a year, and now the 10 years of my life have accumulated with memories of those who loved me.Thank you and I love you. I will be happy with my smile today.

Members of the Apink (Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bomi, Jung Eun-ji, Son Na-eun, Kim Nam-joo, Oh Ha-young) congratulated the debut tenth anniversary and thanked fans.

In 2011, he debuted his EP album 'Seven Springs of Apink' and said 'I do not know', 'HUSH', 'Mr. Apink, who has performed with a number of hits such as Chu (Mr. Chu), No No (No No), and No 1 was hit on April 19, 2021, and was hit by the debut tenth anniversary.

On this day, Jung Eun-ji celebrated the tenth anniversary with the article '20210419' and heart marking in the picture of the Apink complete Polaroid in his Instagram story.

Kim Nam-joo also wrote on his Instagram that "Our tenth anniversary, which met in the spring of 17 and became the spring of 27 years old. Congratulations. I will still love you every day, and I always appreciate it. "

Oh Ha-young said, "I have been loved since my mid-teens, and at first I did not know how to repay many people, but I think I know a little now. I was able to feel the warm heart that likes me and the love that I convey through my eyes and mouth. I will repay you so that you can know more. "

"I conveyed my gratitude every year, but it was already the 10th time I counted a year, and now the 10 years of my life have accumulated with memories of those who loved me. Thank you and I love you. I will be happy with my smile today. "