'Yoon Jeon Il' Bo-mi Kim, 20kg weight increase Child birth Before body almost recovers "I will die out"

Bo-mi Kim posted a picture on Instagram on the 30th, along with an article entitled I went to dermatology in a year ... My face was very bad .. I go home without a point.I am pregnant and I am 20 kilometers, but now I have 3 kilometers! Everyone does not fall into the last 3 kilometers, but I will die.So Rio gave me 100 days of fainting and I fell out. The photo shows Bo-mi Kim, who is treated at the skin and has a satisfying look.Meanwhile, Bo-mi Kim has one man in the marriage with Valerino Yoon Jeon Il last September.

Bo-mi Kim posted a picture on Instagram on the 30th, along with an article entitled "I went to dermatology in a year ... My face was very bad .. I go home without a point".

"I am pregnant and I am 20 kilometers, but now I have 3 kilometers! Everyone does not fall into the last 3 kilometers, but I will die. So Rio gave me 100 days of fainting and I fell out. "

The photo shows Bo-mi Kim, who is treated at the skin and has a satisfying look.

Meanwhile, Bo-mi Kim has one man in the marriage with Valerino Yoon Jeon Il last September.