Kim Ah-joong, Bo-mi Kim Coffee or Tea Gift impressed by 'My PS Partner' ties

Actor Kim Ah-joong received a Coffee or Tea Gift from Bo-mi Kim.Kim Ah-joong posted a Coffee or Tea Gift authentication shot on his personal SNS on July 26th from Bo-mi Kim.The open Coffee or Tea contains the phrase My partner, my baby sister, please, Actor Bo-mi Kim Dream.Kim Ah-joong said, Thank you for spring.Kim Ah-joong, Bo-mi Kim, made a relationship with the movie My PS Partner released in 2012.Kim Ah-joong, Bo-mi Kim, and other intellectuals, Shin So-yul, Kang Kyung-joon and Kim Sung-oh, My PS Partner recorded 1.83 million viewers at the time.
Actor Kim Ah-joong received a Coffee or Tea Gift from Bo-mi Kim.Kim Ah-joong posted a Coffee or Tea Gift authentication shot on his personal SNS on July 26th from Bo-mi Kim.The open Coffee or Tea contains the phrase My partner, my baby sister, please, Actor Bo-mi Kim Dream.Kim Ah-joong said, Thank you for spring.Kim Ah-joong, Bo-mi Kim, made a relationship with the movie My PS Partner released in 2012.Kim Ah-joong, Bo-mi Kim, and other intellectuals, Shin So-yul, Kang Kyung-joon and Kim Sung-oh, My PS Partner recorded 1.83 million viewers at the time.

Actor Kim Ah-joong received a Coffee or Tea Gift from Bo-mi Kim.

Kim Ah-joong posted a Coffee or Tea Gift authentication shot on his personal SNS on July 26th from Bo-mi Kim.

The open Coffee or Tea contains the phrase 'My partner, my baby sister, please, Actor Bo-mi Kim Dream'.

Kim Ah-joong said, "Thank you for spring."

Kim Ah-joong, Bo-mi Kim, made a relationship with the movie "My PS Partner" released in 2012. Kim Ah-joong, Bo-mi Kim, and other intellectuals, Shin So-yul, Kang Kyung-joon and Kim Sung-oh, "My PS Partner" recorded 1.83 million viewers at the time.