'Only Love' Bo-mi Kim, captures the script Sammae Kyung...

Dan, One Love Bo-mi Kims script was captured.In KBS 2TV drama Dan, One Love, Bo-mi Kim is active in the role of Kim Nana.On Wednesday, Dan, One Love side unveiled the behind-the-scenes script-heated mode of the gilnana (Bo-mi Kim Boone).Despite the fact that the gold medal in the public photos is playing a lot of ballet, I do not put the script on the break and I have increased my passion for acting.Also, her focus on the script at the busy practice room suggests the effort to completely melt into the character.As such, Bo-mi Kim does not move any of the characters for the perfection of the character every time.I am working enthusiastically on my work by carefully checking my eyes, gestures, and emotions.I am looking forward to seeing how she will show her earnest heart toward a true ballerina in the rivalry that will unfold in the future.Dan, One Love is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm.Photo: KBS 2TV Dan, One Love, Fly-Up Entertainment

'Dan, One Love' Bo-mi Kim's script was captured.

In KBS 2TV drama 'Dan, One Love', Bo-mi Kim is active in the role of Kim Nana. On Wednesday, "Dan, One Love" side unveiled the behind-the-scenes script-heated mode of the gilnana (Bo-mi Kim Boone).

Despite the fact that the gold medal in the public photos is playing a lot of ballet, I do not put the script on the break and I have increased my passion for acting. Also, her focus on the script at the busy practice room suggests the effort to completely melt into the character.

As such, Bo-mi Kim does not move any of the characters for the perfection of the character every time. I am working enthusiastically on my work by carefully checking my eyes, gestures, and emotions. I am looking forward to seeing how she will show her earnest heart toward a true ballerina in the rivalry that will unfold in the future.

'Dan, One Love' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm.

Photo: KBS 2TV 'Dan, One Love', Fly-Up Entertainment